• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Least Favorite Enemy in the Zelda Series?

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Mine would be the Keese.
They are the bat like things in all zelda games i believe. T me they are just there to be there...if you know what i mean. They are easy to kill and are simply (to me) stupid.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
The Wolf Heads from The Adventure of Link. They don't appear often but whenever they do I rage and want to do what I have to do and get out of that room as soon as possible. They're usually found in rooms with a bunch of breakable blocks or low ceilings. Combine that kind of terrain and Wolf Heads spawning from both sides creates a nightmarish situation. One Wolf head fires from head elevation and another from foot elevation shoots at the same time but it is really hard to maneuver around them because of the terrain and because you're constantly being pushed back by getting hit! It's frustrating to think about! :angry: And on top of all of that, they steal experience points!

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Like Likes hold the record for my most abhorred enemy in Zelda. I hate having to be so cautious around them, and it really sucks if you don't have ammo for your ranged weapons. I want to be able to actually fight them. Not just run around hoping that it doesn't eat my special tunic and shield. I don't like how they look either. creepy. Imagine that thing with teeth around it's mouth(?) and coming towards you.

Like Likes hold the record for my most abhorred enemy in Zelda. I hate having to be so cautious around them, and it really sucks if you don't have ammo for your ranged weapons. I want to be able to actually fight them. Not just run around hoping that it doesn't eat my special tunic and shield. I don't like how they look either. creepy. Imagine that thing with teeth around it's mouth(?) and coming towards you.

I agree with every word of this.
Well done.

cozylamps

H2Awesome
Keese. Those flipping Keese. They make me fall into the dark abysmal pits more than I care to remember. Then I would have to go with Floormasters, they actually creeped me out as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom