• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Least Favorite Day Of The Week?

What Is Your Least Favorite Day Of The Week?
What is your day of the week do you like the least? For me its Thursday, it just seems that Thursday is one day too far from the weekend. What do you think?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Thursday. Most of the time I wake up thinking it's Friday and get excited for the weekend, and then I come to the disheartening realization that there is still one more day left of work.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Monday for sure. Sunday is always by day-off, and Monday is always a very early morning. That **** just doesn't fly with me, nu uh, no sirree, not at all! I'm not a morning person. :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sunday.

Always seems like a boring lethargic day and the anticipation of Monday and the start of the week depresses me.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Sunday, it's just a really boring day. Nothing is open and there's just so little to do. I'd much rather just work and have a day off on a day where I can actually enjoy it!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Depends on the season.
(and by this- I mean, there are TWO seasons. Out-Of-School season, and In-School season)

On the IN-school season, (hate to sound unoriginal), but Monday. For, obvious reasons.
Sunday is up there too, because you just KNOW it's the last free day you have.

In the Out-Of-School Season: ...Who really gives a frack? No school, DUH.
All the days kind of blend together anyway, so I never can tell one day of the week from the others. xD
Once Summer or Winter vacation hits, it doesn't matter anymore! xD

I know, it may seem a childish outlook on it, but it's true.
Even in collage. I don't like school. Though, I think I'd like it if there wasn't any homework.
If all you had to do was show up, pay attention, and do ONLY classwork- IN CLASS, I think I'd actually like it.

The only things I don't like about school are the people (meaning MEAN kids), The homework, and GYM. Everything else can either come or go.
And the biggest issue I have is the homework.
Once I get home, I feel like that is MY time. My free time. The time I'm ENTITLED to do whatever the frack I want. And Homework shouldn't cut into that.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Oh Monday for sure. It's basically the same reason that Mellow Ezlo said - the need to go to bed earlier on Sunday night to get up early on Monday is just a bad thought.

When I work, it's gotta be Monday. I dunno why, but lots of peeps nag about how that day is annoying since it is the day that you have to return to work, for most peeps that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom