• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Job?

i am currently working in a salon as an apprentice, i have been working there for about a month
right now im mainly washing out clients for my boss and cleaning stuff
if i have my own clients i can bring them in or if there is a walk in i can cut their hair
i plan on owning my own salon some day or being a cosmetology teacher =]
yes there are downsides to my job but i love it anyway

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I am currently in school, but I usually help packaging cosmetics for my parents' business.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
- Texas: Weather is perfect for me there, but (no offense!) from what I've heard a high percentage of the population runs around with (machine?) guns there (I don't think I could fall asleep there, especially if I should ever have children) and from my European POV it's too religious and conservative there, even if some of my political attitudes can be considered "conservative" from a European POV too.
o_O
I can assure you, as a born and bread Texan that we do not carry machine guns. There is a percentage of people who enjoy hunting and own guns, but no more that communities who live near rural hunting areas and there definitely aren't people running around with guns in day to day life. It does vary depending on the city. Smaller cities are generally more conservative, but the larger cities like San Antoinio, Houston, Dallas and especailly Austin are liberal and very much NOT FILLED WITH CRAZY CONSERVATIVES. your future kids will be fine

C

Conde

I have no job. I'm currently clueless about my future, and everyone seems to pressure me about it because I'm 16. Damn, I just want to study people, get off my feet >->
I have a passion for music and science (specially chemistry/physics/math). I'm one of the best students in my school, people tell me I have a future but I just don't care right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I'm currently clueless about my future, and everyone seems to pressure me about it because I'm 16.
Professional student? :D

I think that's okay. I think I decided on my major(architecture) for college when I was 17, and before that I was pretty sure I would end up in music. Unless you're going into the workforce in the next couple of years there's no rush a decision like that. I don't think that you need to decide now by any means. There are people I know who have changed majors and schools multiple times. In fact, at the UT School of Architecture, you can have a bachelor's degree in literally any subject and still go earn a masters degree in architecture. Point is that you don't have to decide ;)

I'm 24 and I still can't decide what I want to be when I'm a grown up. I had NO clue at 16. Right now I'm in school full time to become an LPN which is quite possibly one of the hardest things I've ever done. 11 month long concentrated course = pain every night. Aside from THAT, I'm working part time as a CNA in a nursing home as well as part time at Gamestop which is right across the street. That one, though, right now, is a seasonal position because we need Christmas money :(. I really like my jobs, but it's hard to juggle everything while trying to sleep like a normal person.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'm still in High School(Junior Year) but I plan on becoming an architect, nature photographer(Hopefully 4 National Geographic 1 day), last would be an Algebra teacher and if none of those work out I'm just out of ideas.

Deku man

Just another nobody......
I used to work at my local Bestbuy, but I just recently got laid off. I love my life :xd:

Last edited:
haha i had a post earlier in this but i have a better job now!
so i lost my job in the salon (says above i used to work in one)
now im working in a
DUN DUN DUNN!!!!
EB Games/ Gamestop!
best job ever, its pretty easy, you get to talk about video games all day, so far the people i work with are awesome!
and generally the customers are nice =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom