• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Handwriting Like?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well, I have no way of showing you what my handwriting looks like. But it's usually medium size print. It's not pretty, but it is legible to read.

haii.jpg
^ I'd recommend clicking it... Apparently thumbnails on here are way too small.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
My handwriting is absolutely terrible. My cursive is nearly unreadable and my print is not much better, I can barely keep each word on a sentence evenly. That's why I definately enjoy technology and the wonderful world of typing and text. :)

attachment.php

Not pretty, but I guess it's legible. :P

Attachments

• handwriting.jpg
    handwriting.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 47
Here is my crappy handwriting. Keep in mind that I was under the influence of caffeine and Gatorade, so I was a bit jittery and it shows. I've also included my "signature" as well.

0416121612-1.jpg

I have not written [on paper] in quite a long time, as I am usually at my computer, typing up everything. Here's my handwriting on a bad day, which is, like, five out of seven days of the week.

0416121633.jpg

There's some stuff on there that I wrote from the rough draft of my novel that I've been working on for over a century. Oh, and some creepy guy I drew; ignore his creepiness. I never think about what I'm drawing, so yeah...whatever comes to mind just happens...

0416121648.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom