• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Guilty Pleasure?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Post your guilty pleasures here! It can be anything from a tv show, food, secret crush, song Etc.

Personally mine is that I still watch cartoons hahah!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really experience guilt from anything that I do, so I'm not sure that I have one. The only thing that I can think of is that I occasionally watch the current season of Pokemon (even though I told myself that I was done when Brock left).

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
watching the movie Titanic, drinking Diet Coke (I know it is so bad for you compared to plain water or tea), sleeping in on days I am off work

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I have couple

For starters I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
Justin Bieber (strange really cause I only like one song of his and what I usually listen to is indiscernible by most people).
Brokencyde and Limp Bizkit (crappy white dude rap that I like :lol:)

Seeing DH's post, I'll go with Justn Bieber. I listen to his music all the time and no matter what the haters claim, he's fabulous.

I also still play with my childhood action figures from time to time. They don't make 'em like that anymore. I suppose I'll always be a child at heart.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I used to watch Powerpuff Girls whenever it was on. Genndy Tartakovsky is extraordinarily good at what he does. I have also been known to listen to some 80s pop.

Joy

The Sexy One
Chocolate. I have a box of chocolate hidden in a shoebox under my bed. On it there's written "GO AWAY". :embarrassed: \

Also, Channing Tatum's butt.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
My most recent guilty pleasure is Ragtime music. For some odd reason, I've become infatuated with it. I mainly play it while I do things around the house. It's just fabulous.

MAJOR Edit: The character "Dr. Thredson" in the tv show American Horror Story: Asylum. Good God, Zachary Quinto plays one heck of a good-looking, psychopath killer. <3 (P.S. - He's the one in my signature below.)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
-Dancing/Listening the Gangnam Style and in concert

-Drink Coke when not supposed to

-Watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

-and hinding candy.

Ganondork

goo
I watch those old Cartoon Network Christmas specials when they come on; Billy & Mandy Save Christmas, Olive the Other Reindeer, Ed Edd and Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, T'was the Fight Before Christmas, and The Legend of Frosty the Snowman. It's the only time where I pay any attention to Cartoon Network nowadays. Just a lot of nostalgia.

Curmudgeon said:
I used to watch Powerpuff Girls whenever it was on.

This. I also sometimes go to Boomerang at 10 PM to catch an episode of Dexter's Laboratory; not sure if they still do that; it's been a few months since I did that.

I also take about two hours out of my day each day to study a new topic of Assassin's Creed - I'm reading up on Abstergo Industries right now. My history teacher asked us about Assassin's Creed two weeks ago, and I played it off as though I only knew a little bit about the series. It's one of those things that I don't tell anyone I know in real life; only my internet friends know about how much I love the series.

I also adore history. I soak it up in class like a sponge. Hollywood's depiction of castles has quickly become a pet peeve for me since I learned that they were actually means of fortification, and the living conditions of the castle were terrible. My classmates in that class know I'm smart, but I doubt they realize how much I love history.

Waka Flocka. Doesn't need much explanation for this one. His album, Flockavelli, is my third favorite album - after Red Hot Chili Peppers' By the Way, and Woodkid's Iron. I love how he integrates his songs' titles into the actual song.

Waka Flocka in Grove St. Party said:
Club going stupid
When I O Let's Do It.

Chilfo Freeze.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually don't know the dictionary definition of "guilty pleasure", and I don't want to make incorrect assumptions using my (faulty) context clues...so I'll just introduce a working definition incase others are in the same predicament as me:
A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes, such as campy styles of entertainment.

Thanks for your patronage, Wikipedia.

lol, with that over, I'd like to introduce a ton of guilty pleasures:
-Despite my incessant, hateful comments towards them, I myself am a weeaboo. Hurts to say and it hurts to know, but I'm coming clean and saying that I LOVE everything about Japan without actually knowing what the heck "everything about Japan" is. I've even watched episodes of Anime without subs just to hear the Japanese, and I've recently been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (KH2FM) as well as Star Ocean Till the End of Time Director's Cut (SO3DC) which are both totally Japanese games [well...KH2FM has English voice acting but still] because I'm infatuated with Japanese culture...well really I just like hearing the language lol. I don't run around saying "kawaii desu" or anything like that, but really I'm obsessed. :I

- I play video games all the time, and I have literally no outside contact at all. At least twice a year I see my best childhood friend, but I rarely talk to him otherwise and I don't speak with school friends outside of school. I'm literally shut in my house due ot my own will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom