• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Guilty Pleasure Band(s)?

Pen

The game is on!
A Rocket to the Moon... You might have never heard of them, but they're a surprisingly huge guilty pleasure of mine.

And for the record, I'm a very proud fan of Hall & Oates, so unlike many other of their fans, they're not a guilty pleasure to me. ^^

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Hm this is a hard one

I suppose Coldplay are sort of a guilty pleasure but ssh

(If you like Coldplay in any slight way, you SHOULD feel guilty about it because they are just yuck tbh. Nobody argue.)

Its not a guilty pleasure for me, even though people groan and tell me not to play it around them but I still love New Kids on the Block, I also like Aqua.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
**** "guilty" pleasures. Nobody should feel guilty for liking music of any kind.

But yeah, I have them too. I'll just list 3.

Whitney Houston. I ****ing love Whitney Houston so much it's not even funny. She's really not even a guilty pleasure anymore. I openly, proudly, love Whitney Houston.

Owl City. I just love the sounds he puts in his music and so many of his songs are really catchy and remind me of childhood.

Shania Twain. She was Taylor Swift before Taylor Swift.

Last edited:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Is it bad that I hate modern music and prefer Smooth Mcgroove instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom