• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Snes Game?

Ahhh unfair question! The Snes is my favourite gaming system there were so many amazing games, Kirby's funpack, Mario All Stars, Super Metroid, A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country trilogy, they were all legendary i can't choose! But those are some of my top picks.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite SNES game? Well, that's really not a hard choice for me. It would be Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past hands down! :)

There are a few other games that I like on that system, but that one there would be my absolute favorite one. I have so many wonderful memories of me playing that game. *sigh* [nostalgia]

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
This is a really hard choice seeing that most of my favorite games are from the SNES. Such as: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy V (haven't finished VI yet so I cant include it), A Link to The Past, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid, and Super Castlevania IV.

But If I had too choose a title it would be Chrono Trigger for its amazingly deep and interesting gameplay and story. I do have to say though that A Link to the Past would be second but only by a small amount

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
That system had so many great games, it's so hard to choose but it's a three way tie for me between Super Metroid, Super Mario World and Alttp. All three really are some of the greatest titles out there.

T

Thrashoholic

Being an RPG fan, the SNES really has an unbelievable amount of games that I like. I'd say Ogre Battle is my favorite, but Children of Mana, ALttP, Super Metroid, and Chrono Trigger aren't far behind.

MY fave SNES games are:

1. LoZ: AlttP
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Magic Knight Rayearth (never came to America, but it was based off the anime/manga o the same name by a group called CLAMP, who are AWESOME!)
4. Super Mario World
5. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

S

Schizo

Chrono Trigger. Great soundtrack. Great story. Unique gameplay (as far as I'm aware, it was the first RPG to have "free flow" rather than turn-based battles). Great character development. AND multiple endings. All for an SNES game.

LttP does get some mention for its ability to ingrain various gameplay elements into my brain, right now I keep warping back and forth with the mirror trying to find that sweet spot on Spectacle Rock. Super Mario RPG does a good job as the first RPG with Mario in it and I can't understand why it took so long for Nintendo to put Bowser back as an ally in Super Paper Mario. Never played Final Fantasy 6 to comment on it so I won't attempt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom