• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Snes Game?

Sorry if I sound stupid, but do you mean like a crossover?

The only time I am okay with a crossover is when it's in a fighting game. I also love easter eggs but I don't consider those crossovers. I mean, I love Zelda and I love Final Fantasy, but I would hate for Link to meet Zidane or Cloud. Keep the worlds separate please. I also don't really like the idea of Zelda being like Fallout or one of those other series and trying to be more futuristic, again if I wanted to play Fallout I'll go play Fallout. I have different games I love in different genres, and while a little inspiration and change is great, there is a limit, they can deviate way to much.

On a side note; A post-apoclyptic Zelda would be cool and could still stay true to the series. You can have a dystopian type story that takes place in ancient times. I almost consider the original LoZ to be like that in some ways, just bringing that concept to 3D would be cool (I know, it was more the limitations of the NES then anything, but it does feel apocalyptic to me).

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Sorry if I sound stupid, but do you mean like a crossover?

The only time I am okay with a crossover is when it's in a fighting game. I also love easter eggs but I don't consider those crossovers. I mean, I love Zelda and I love Final Fantasy, but I would hate for Link to meet Zidane or Cloud. Keep the worlds separate please. I also don't really like the idea of Zelda being like Fallout or one of those other series and trying to be more futuristic, again if I wanted to play Fallout I'll go play Fallout. I have different games I love in different genres, and while a little inspiration and change is great, there is a limit, they can deviate way to much.

On a side note; A post-apoclyptic Zelda would be cool and could still stay true to the series. You can have a dystopian type story that takes place in ancient times. I almost consider the original LoZ to be like that in some ways, just bringing that concept to 3D would be cool (I know, it was more the limitations of the NES then anything, but it does feel apocalyptic to me).

I do believe that you posted in the wrong thread.

My favorite SNES game is either Super Mario RPG or Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I would say Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country series are a close second favorite in my opinion.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars. I will never get tired of that game. (..And of course ALTTP)

I'll never grow tired of it, either. It's still so much fun to play. The dialogue still cracks me up. Probably my favorite video game soundtrack, too.
The length of the game is perfect, too. I think it maintains replay value because you can beat it in a weekend. Since it's not super long, it makes it enjoyable to play over and over.

I am going to cheat a little here and say Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It was released on both the SNES & the Genesis (which is the version I played) I assume they are basically identical though. Loved that game, so much fun!

Either secret of mana or chrono trigger, think im gona go with trigger since secret of mana aged a bit poorly.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I have a few favorite SNES games, surprising since I owned a Sega Genesis, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III(VI), ALttP, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, and surprisingly I have never played Secret of Mana despite hearing all the time how great it is. I'm thinking I should probably play it sometime.

S

ShireGamer

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past! It's also my favourite game of all time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom