• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Snes Game?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, Super Mario All-Stars, A Link to the Past, and Donkey Kong Country 2.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm going to have to say ALttP. Second would be Super Mario All Stars or Super Mario World.

I haven't played too Many SNES games. I just wish my grandmother wouldn't have given the SNES away with all of the games. (it was a fairly decent collection.) Of course, she picked it up in a garage sale I believe and She gave it away when she decided to move thinking we wouldn't miss it with all of the modern games and systems we have.

*sigh* -.-

I can't choose one. Final Fantasy VI, Super Mario RPG and Chrono Trigger are probably my top picks, but Zelda: ALttP and Final Fantasy IV are also very strong contenders.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
It's a toss up between Crono Trigger and Super Metriod. They were both great games even though they were complete opposties of each other.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As of now, I'm going to scream Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. That game was absolutely amazing and despite never having beaten it (farthest I got to was IIRC right before Smithy's stronghold...or maybe right after the Axem Rangers?), the time I DID have with it was just amazing. Never got to beat that superboss (Crystal Weapon??). Never beat the final boss though he looks crazy hard. Never got to grind for realz. I hope it gets a remake for Wii U or SOMETHING.

I lovelovelove Earthbound, Final Fantasy IV, (have yet to play FFVI)
and Super Mario World.
The SNES was an amazing console.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I haven't played many of the RPGs on the SNES because I wasn't into them back then, so take that into consideration when looking at my list.

3. Super Mario World
2. Super Metroid
1. A Link to the Past

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
That is a very tough question for me. If it came down to it I would have to choose between

250px-EarthBound_Box.jpg
Earthbound

and

SuperMarioRPG-LegendoftheSevenStars.jpg
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

and

250px-Chrono_Trigger.jpg
Chrono Trigger

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom