• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Snes Game?

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Though I have never owned an SNES either, my favorite game on it is Earthbound...
And If you have never heard of the game, check it out now...
seriously, leave this thread and go to Google or youtube, and search for the Mother/Earthbound series
That is my favorite series.

Dan

Most likely Donkey Kong Country 2

It really improved upon the first one. You had to master the physics of the game, excellent graphics and I love the music.

A Link to the Past, goes without saying

Some other favorites are Mega Man X, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart, Battletoads/Double Dragon, Killer Instinct

Oh yeah! Super Mario RPG : Legend of the Seven Stars. Personally one of my favorite games of all time.

My top 10 are:

1. Chrono Trigger

2. Zelda: A Link to the Past

3. Final Fantasy V

4. Demon's Crest

5. Super Metroid 3

6. Kirby Super Star

7. Donkey Kong Country 2

8. Final Fantasy VI

9. Killer Instinct

10. Super Mario All Stars

I would list Super Game Boy but it was just a Game Boy TV add on for Super NES and not really a game itself. What I still find amazing about Super NES is you can play games from 2000 on it using the Super Game Boy with black cartridge Game Boy Color games. Just to play Pokemon Silver a game released in 2000 on Super NES using the Super Game Boy just amazes me.

This is a tough one... I don't think I can choose just one game. Super Castlevania, Chrono Trigger and Earthbound all come to mind. So maybe that'd be my top three? I'm not sure..

Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario Wrold
TLoZ - A Link To The Past
Yoshi's Island!:D

Super Mario World, TLoZ - ALTTP and Yoshis Island!:D

Last edited:
To this day the SNES is my favorite system and is what i think the best system ever made. The library of games is just legendary. If i had to pick one it would probobly beeeeeeee, super mario world......but thats like picken a game thats a 10/10 from 100 other games that are 10/10...... forgive me other games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom