• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Snes Game?

jack546

The chosen one
Being one of the if not greatest consoles of all time it has so many amazing games what is your favourite?

MW7

It's really close between Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and A Link to the Past. I'll just call it a tie. DKC 2 is easily my favorite non-Zelda game though across all systems.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Top 3 (Never played FFIV-FFVI)
3. Super Mario World 2
2. Donkey Kong Country 2
1. A Link to the Past

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
A Link to the Past by far. There are some other great SNES games like the Donkey Kong Country series, Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

It's really close between Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and A Link to the Past. I'll just call it a tie. DKC 2 is easily my favorite non-Zelda game though across all systems.

Totally agree but i prefer ALTTP a little more

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Chrono Trigger is my favorite SNES game. It is one of the only two perfect games in the world, the other being OoT.

Earthbound but they are seriously so many awesome games for SNES. It has got to be the best system ever made!

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
It's a tie between Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, and LTTP :wave:

The 16-bit era just had so many classics (Both the SNES and the Genesis!) :clap:

Fig

The Altruist
My favorite SNES game would be Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It was the first Mario RPG, and it was an epic success. I still have my original game, and on my Wii. I love that game so much!!!!! :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I never had a SNES myself, so I only got to play it every now and then. My favorite SNES game will have to be super mario world, I used to be jealous of my friends who had a SNES because of that game, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom