• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Place in MM and OoT?

Favorite Area

• Termina Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamp Area

• Mountain Area

• Great Bay Area

• Ikana Area

• Total voters
Z

Zlaja

My favorite place in MM is Ikana. In ocarina my favourite place is gerudo valley I love music in gerudo:D.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I'm not sure about MM, but my favourite places in OoT are probably the Kokiri Forest / Lost Woods and the Temple of Time.

The Forest was great because of the magical quality to it. I really liked all the little specks of light floating around in the air, and the music. It really painted a nice picture of a serene area to live in.

The Temple of Time was just impressive because of it's majesty. It was a relatively stark environment, but the music and echo of the building really made it an imressive place to visit. There was a sense of awe in visiting it, but it really wasn't much to look at. It's very impressive that they could pull off this feeling with so little visuals. It holds true to the idea that sometimes less is more. I think some next gen games on other systems with their cluttered graphics could learn from this model.

The Gerudo Region and Kakariko Village are my two favourite places in OoT.

In Majora's Mask... I like the Ranch and I think in generally the suthern area and the Goron Region when is spring like.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
MM: Inside of the moon. It's weird and strange but I like those kinds of things.
OOT: Tough question. but I think I prefer being in kakariko village more than any place else. There are sooooo many cool things to do there!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
MM: Ikana was the place where so much happened in truth. It has a dark king who leads a kingdom built and stained with the blood of war. The darkness follows those who come to this place and twists them if not slowly. The old man, the soldiers, Sakon, the Garo, Igos, Pamela and her father. Everything seems to suffer in this place. This is Link's real test of his light, how long does he have until he cracks.

OOT: Zora's Domain is the land of the Zora's. The music relaxes the soul as you enjoy the enlightening water. Tis a place of beauty, such a shame it became a giant freezer.

L

linkforlife05

I didn't really play MM too much because I'm more of an OOT fan. Therefore, I'll just say that my favorite place in OOT was either Zora's Domain or the Water Temple. I really enjoyed those two places because I liked how the levels there were supposed to play out. Also, the Water Temple is my favorite of the six Temples for some reason.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Favorite MM Area

I didn't find any other threads like this,sorry if there is though.

Im MM, What was your faviorite place to hangout. Termina(clock town included) area, Swamp Area, snowhead area, Great bay area, or Ikana area.

I have 2 , The Great bay and Snowhead area. There really beautifull. I love the water and Mountains. Really pretty.:clap:

Whats your faviorite area?

Last edited:
I like the great bay area because i actually like the zoras in MM (unlike the zoras in OoT). I like their band the indigo-gos, and i like the little baby zoras that teach link the new wave bossa nova. They are so cute! Saving the sea horse at pinnacle rock is cool too. The only part of the Great Bay that i hate is the Great Bay Temple. That temple is absolutely grueling!

I really wish that Clock Town was an option in this poll because i really like clock town. It just feels like the nerve center of the entire game. All of the people and how they interact is slightly facinating.

I like MM. I've always liked this game because it's different from the average LoZ game. It's just such a celebration of people's differences.

Ikana Canyon and parts of Snowhead (area around the Blacksmith). I also agree about Clocktown...best player/character interaction.

D

Deku Scrub

My favorite is probably Termina, since it's got the most stuff do to concerning the extra missions in Clock Town, and around Milk Road you can shoot at the bird that steals your stuff to make lots of money.

Other than that, I like Ikana Canyon simply for scenery and the Ikana Castle dungeon.

S

SOAD

That place where you fight Majora's Mask. It was Epic! It just attracted my eyes. lol

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
When I first played MM when I was 10.. in 2000... and I finally got the Zora's mask.. I spent an hour just swimming around and doing little out of water jumps.. it was so much fun.. I loved spinning.. I loved shocking things.. what was really cool would be jumping out of water onto land and he would do a roll, then you jump again into the water, and swim moar.. omg.. It was so much fun.. I was like.. holy crap.. they could make a Zora adventure stand alone and I'd buy it.

In short.. it was simply amazing in my opinion.. also, at the time I had already been playing guitar for 2 years.. and when you get the mask, using the ocarina you pull out a guitar.. and being on stage.. man.. It was just a blast IMO.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
When I first played MM when I was 10.. in 2000... and I finally got the Zora's mask.. I spent an hour just swimming around and doing little out of water jumps.. it was so much fun.. I loved spinning.. I loved shocking things.. what was really cool would be jumping out of water onto land and he would do a roll, then you jump again into the water, and swim moar.. omg.. It was so much fun.. I was like.. holy crap.. they could make a Zora adventure stand alone and I'd buy it.

In short.. it was simply amazing in my opinion.. also, at the time I had already been playing guitar for 2 years.. and when you get the mask, using the ocarina you pull out a guitar.. and being on stage.. man.. It was just a blast IMO.
I also loved doing flips and jumps out of the water. It was aweome, that you could use the guitar/ I tryed playing guitar... I sucked :xd:.

It was kinda of said that the girl with the babies(forgot her name) that the father died(forgot his name too). So, the girl thinks link in zora form is the father. :( How did he even died, Did he get hurt to much by the monsters in the Great Bay temple.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
It was kinda of said that the girl with the babies(forgot her name) that the father died(forgot his name too). So, the girl thinks link in zora form is the father. :( How did he even died, Did he get hurt to much by the monsters in the Great Bay temple.

I believe you are speaking of Mikau and Lulu. Mikau was found injured on the beach by Link and was injured because he tried to retrieve the Zora Eggs from the Gerudo Pirates, but got hurt during the process. Healing Mikau's soul, Link could transform himself into a Zora that was similar to (and everyone thought it was) Mikau himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom