• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Drink?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Mine is tea, usually an oolong, green or earl grey. I usually drink a litre of tea a day or more.
What is your favourite thing to drink?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Water. Mother nature's gift to mankind. As a gym goer myself I can't get enough of water. Soda makes me feel sick sometimes. It's very sweet.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Red wine. <3

And as for non-alcoholic, orange juice is usually my go-to when I just need a drink, with some water. I know British stereotype is liking tea, but I don't actually like tea. :P

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dr. Peppeeeeeeeeer~!

And water, oh my gosh clean bottled water is a gift from the gods. I could really use some right now, but we're out of the bottled stuff and I'm Goron-level picky with my water. So I'm settling for Dr. Pepper.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I know this may sound boring, but water.

For similar reasons as Rep said really, I'm heavily into fitness, so water just goes hand in hand. I aim to drink anywhere from 2-4 litres throughout the day. It keeps me hydrated, refreshed and calm. I do like soft drinks as well, but to be honest I have gone off them a lot in the past year or so.

Alcohol wise I tend to stick to drinks I know and like. Beer being my go to drink really, my favs being San Miguel, Peroni, oh and Desperado too.

Vodka (grey goose, of course), but never straight...with pomegranate juice or cranberry juice :).

Favorite non-alcoholic drink is tea...green tea usually.

Sheik

:the:
Milk, chocolate milk, water, Sprite, and that's pretty much it. I'm not into coffee or tea or most soft drinks for that matter.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Alcoholic: Rum (dark) mixed with something cola flavoured and Sprite mixed with Midori.

Non-alcoholic: Large, extra shot, mocha (no sugar) and water. I drink roughly 6x750ml bottles of water a day and at least 2 cups of coffee.
  • Soft Drink: Ramune, Sprite, Ginger Beer or Pasito.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I know British stereotype is liking tea, but I don't actually like tea.
You are a disgrace to our proud nation:D

If we are doing alcoholic drinks I would have to say Brandy though i do enjoy a bourbon on the rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom