• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What is YOUR Favorite Zelda Quote?

Z

ZeldaFanGirl

I have been playing Zelda for a really long time now and as we all know, Zelda has some pretty memorable quotes. :triforcepiece:

So, I was wondering what were some of your favorite Zelda quotes? Please include who said it and what Zelda game it was from.

Mine include: "I'm not doing anything suspicious... Really!" -Sakon, Majora's Mask
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" Happy Mask Salesman, Majora's Mask
"A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended...." -Majora's Mask, Majora's Mask

:wallpush:
It seems I really like quotes from Majora's Mask :lol:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
MY favorite Zelda quote is this one:

Saria will always be...your friend.

Which was spoken after you complete the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. :yes:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Just a few...

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes stronger over time... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go..." - Sheik, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

"Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..." - Sheik, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

"Believing in your friends and embracing that belief by forgiving failure. These feelings have vanished from our hearts." - Igos Du Ikana, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

"Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you... as a friend?" - Child wearing Odolwa's mask, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

"The right thing...what is it? I wonder...if you do the right thing...does it make...everybody...happy?" Child wearing Gyorg's mask,The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

"What makes you happy? I wonder...what makes you happy...does it make...others happy, too? " - Child wearing Twinmold's mask,The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Genie (Link's Awakening) said:
NYAH NYAH! You can't hurt me as long as I have my bottle!

If anybody says that quote sucks, then I'll be all like

Ghirahim (Skyward Sword) said:
You know how that makes me feel? Furious! Outraged! SICK WITH ANGER!!

I really like both of those quotes, so it is hard for me to pick a favourite.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
"It looks like your participation in the ceremony hinges on feather or not you can find that bird on time..." - Instructor Horwell, Skyward Sword

Not a doubt in my mind. This is the best quote, ever.

Subrosian (Oracle of Seasons) said:
Rosa has been so happy ever since some guy gave her a new Ribbon. But I heard he's a total dork.

Poor Link. ;-;

Rosa (Oracle of Seasons) said:
It's horrible! A temple," like, fell into Subrosia!

Umm, what's a temple"?

Subrosia is a secret place. ! ! ! Someone's following me!

Umm, what's a temple? o_O

Rose (Oracle of Seasons) said:
Hey! I want you to ask me out!

I will. ;)

JoeDeLait

Zig Zag Wanderer
'!? The light force! Man. That sounded impressive. If I find it, I'm gonna shout that so loudly!' - Hylian Soldier in The Minish Cap

'Link... Hurry up and return to your true self...' - Epona in Twilight Princess. Your horse finally has a chance to communicate with you and this is all she says...

'Look at that open window... This village is full of idiots.' - Midna

'I... I shall consume. Consume... consume everything...' - The Moon

'Zelda is your...' - Link's Uncle, ALttP

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
My favorite quote would be anytime a person asks a question and then just stares at Link for a few seconds, before answering it themselves. A master of facial expression, is our Link. <3

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
"Is there something in my teeth?" Spirit Tracks soldier.

"What did you just do? I don't care how romantic this may seem, I'm getting outta here!" Midna after you set a building on fire to kill a golden bug.

"Say something! Am I so beautiful that you have no words left?" Midna again, when Link sees her in her true form.

"Are you gonna be the new swabbie? Yay! That means I don't have to wash the other pirates' dirty underpants anymore!" Niko if you talk to him on the beach of Outset before you get the sword and shield.

Here's a few of my favorites:

"An impressive looking blade... but nothing more." - Ganondorf, TP

"Do you know how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! SICK WITH ANGER!" - Ghirahim, SS

"Behold! Such beauty! Such a pure form! Such an exquisite physique! Such stunning features! Yes I pretty much got it all." - Ghirahim, SS

"...Stand down. Your in my way, and the sight of your appalling hair makes my gorge rise." - Ghirhahim, SS

"Nice going you too. You guys were totally amazing in this little adventure I like to call the Legend of Groose." - Groose, SS

I also like anything Scrapper says to Link whenever Fi calls him to pick something up.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
"Nice going you too. You guys were totally amazing in this little adventure I like to call the Legend of Groose." - Groose, SS
Thanks for that, I wanted to say the legend of Groose one but I forgot how it went.

And how could I forget this conversation:

"WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS, MOM!"
"Calm down Pipit...don't get so mad..."
"How could I not be mad?! It's obvious you've been giving somebody rupees to clean the house! I gave you that money to buy bread, not hire a house keeper! I'm not doing extra patrols so you can live a life of luxury! You've got to stop doing this!"
*slam*
"Oh...Hi Link. How long have you been standing there...you didn't hear that, right...?"

His awkward face during that last line is adorable and hilarious xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom