• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What is YOUR Favorite Zelda Quote?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
"May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce." -The Maidens, A Link to the Past

"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." -Sheik, Ocarina of Time

"Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?" -Child wearing Twinmold's mask, Majora's Mask

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage." -Hero's Shade, Twilight Princess

"Do not think this ends here… The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!" -Ganondorf, Twilight Princess

Oh, I almost forgot. This is my favourite quote. ;)
"People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting, too!" -Grog, Ocarina of Time

Definitely this:
MO5pIrY.jpg

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it" Sheik, Ocarina of Time.

"La-la-la... They said I was much too loud when I practiced in my room. They got mad. Sigh... Now I'm sad. I'll just think about the past to keep my mind off the bad." Guru-Guru, Majora's Mask

Oh dear there are too many to mention XD a lot of mine have already been stated, so I'll throw in these.

"HEY. LISTEN."
-Navi

"I... I think I finally understand. I understand what my dad meant when he told me I need to be stronger, like you, Link... He wasn't talking about being strong like lifting stuff. He was talking about being brave." - Colin - Twilight Princess

Oh... and:

"HA! HU! HAH! HIYAHH!" - Link

:)

Last edited:

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I think my absolute favorite quote is from Oot Zelda. When you first meet her, before she tells you the legend of the three Goddesses, she requests for you to keep it a secret from everybody (The famous reoccurring Zelda quote). If you select 'no', she'll cross her arms, pout, look away and say "C'mon... don't be a blabber-mouth!" I just think this line so cute! :zelda:

Also:

"Nice hair." - Link, Skyward Sword. Technically we can't see him say this, but it's one of the options you can use, so it counts!

I like the two little girls in Wind Waker on Windfall Island, if you talk to them they sometimes say something like: "What? Why are you looking at us like that? We're good girls. Just because we're cute and all that doesn't mean you can just come up and start talking to us! Jeepers!" Absolutely brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom