• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Partner?

first of all i did not find Navi annoying. But Midna's my favourite as it was really fun to watch her and links relationship expand as the story progressed :)

Midna and Fi (tears) *u*
navi was OK but she was really annoying when you want to do a mini-quest or side-quest....
HEY, LOOK, LISTEN!!

I now i make fun of navi but i have to go with her shes more helpful with most things

I like Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass...Because he's hilarious... He is trying to be cool and brave but he's just a coward...which makes him epic in my opinion! haha! Also i like Fi and Midna...

I am also a fan of Minda!!!! At first I thought she was evil (which she kinda was when she first saw Link, and just wanted to use him to get back to her true from and didn't care what happened to the light world)but as I got more through the story I saw that Minda had more to her then I thought (obviously). And when I saw that she could turn into that monster thing at the end of the game, I was like that's so epic! So ya Minda is cool. :D

G

GoronVSLink

Midna was always the cleaver, sly, but mysterious one that tagged along with Link in the Twilight Relm. What I admired about her is that not only she gifted Link with her found powers when he turned into a wold, but had a affectionate side towards Link and his quest of restoring Hyrule to the light. In the end, I never guest midna could look so beautiful, and had a great impact on one of the greatest games of Nintendo!

I too liked Midna. She was helpful and turned out to be an interesting character with a lot of depth.
Tatl might be my second. I always liked the fairy companions for some reason (yes, even Navi haha).

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
Argh! Tie between Midna and Fi, while they both had awesome character development (more so Midna) and really awesome and distinct personalities while I felt Navi was a wishy washy character with no real back story or character development. I think for helpfulness it is obviously Fi and that's my over all winner also as she was so similar to Ghirahim but yet so opposite, I thought it was AWESOME.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Ezlo all the way for me. He just seemed like a perfect fit for Link. Midna was alright but I didnt care much for her even when she started to care for Link. I wouldve chosen Fi, but the whole robotic personality put me off a bit. Navi ranks up there too, because I didnt find her too annoying. King of Red Lions was kind of "absent" from Wind Waker so I didn't really like him too much. Linebeck was also kind of "absent" but his cowardly personality just made the character so lovable.

Midna, no question. I loved her pesonality and her "evil" nature at the beginning. She rocked.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I like Midna and Navi. Really. Navi's only annoying when she forces you to hear information. But I don't like her because of who she is in the game, it's who I decided to write her as in my story :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom