• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Partner?

Midna would have to be my favorite partner. Really like her sense of humor. A close second would have to be Fi, she offered very subtle humor to Skyward Sword. (even though the game was full of...less subtle humor)

I, too, liked Midna. I did not like Navi but I didn't find her annoying like many people say she is although some of the things she tells you ARE pretty obvious...

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I love tatl, I don't know why I just do. I also really like Ezlo, he's funny. I really hate the boat guy though he's all old and bossy, so I like shooting him with arrows. ^^

Hard choice. Navi was a part of my first and favorite zelda game. Midna on the other hand has a great personality and a back story. i guess I'll choose midna

The only companion character I've ever tolerated is the King of Red Lions. He definitely talks a lot less than any of the others, and I spend almost half of the game away from him. Honestly, the less I have to see or hear from a support character, the less I hate them.

T

TriforceofTwili

Midna. She had personality, and an interesting backstory. Zelda had personality, too, and she was helpful when possesing a Phantom, but the stupid rats scared her. Fi, while having the personality of a computer, was very helpful, while Midna and Zelda didn't give you very much good advice. I didn't hate Navi as much as some people do, but her info on enemies was limited, and rarely very helpful, and when I was doing side quests or looking for pieces of heart in OoT 3D, or even in the middle of a dungeon, If I had been playing long enough, she would yell "HEY" just to tell me to go to the next temple, or "We have to save Zelda!" or tell me to take a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom