• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Partner?

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
My favorite Zelda Partner is probaly Midna because she was funny and always fooled around with Link in his wolf form. Who is your favorite?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I would too say Midna. She was probably the funniest and had one of the biggest backstories of all link's helpers. However sometimes she came off as a bit selfish which bothered me.

Also I like spirit Zelda in spirit tracks. that was creative and she was funny too

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I third Midna. She bore profound character development from the minute she realized Link's integrity onward. She underwent many temperaments, including arrogance, compassion, mischief, and absolute wrath against Zant and Ganondorf. But all that was due to amending herself by regaining balance between Light and Twilight, and the mischief served as to put her mind off the dismal side of everything.

D

dkm

The King of Lions. You could always count on him while at sea and he was a cool looking lion boat!

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Midna fo' sho'. lol well i mean i think she was the coolest partner to date! i mean how could you not love the lil gal? haha just look at her sweet face in my siggy, how couldnt you like it? lol

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
idk.. i didn't like midna as much as i did navi and Fi... i think the main reason was that midna was sort of using you at first...? and Navi... as a lot of people say shes annoying...cmon she's just looking out for you... haha and Fi would probably be my favorite, because you think she's just basically a computer and a static character UNTIL the end of the story where she reveals that she feels happiness and gratitude towards link. Somehow that really got to me as right at the very end she changes

Crayk

The invisible crab
Oh me? I'm with Navi. Yes, it's like 1/4 of Zelda fans like it. At the first time I play OoT I didn't really cares what she says. When I play MM, I felt sad because Navi left Link... forever? And Link went to search her and failed. I miss her. :( :fairy:

MIDNA! She actually had a personality as opposed to a certain fairy who only had two lines...

It has got to be Navi because she was always there when you needed her, she was never mean only annoying, and when i read the manga and saw that Navi leaves i was heartbroken.

I personally liked Linebeck in Phantom Hourglass,because his cowardliness brings comical relief,and his...um....heroics bring...epicness?He's more of a coward,and he's hilarious,which is why I'm glad I had him as a companion in Phantom Hourglass. :L

P

Pm88

The statues in the tower of the gods from wind waker. They fallow you around and never said a word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom