• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Item?

Hmm... That's a very tough choice, but I'd probably have to go with the spinner or the dominion rod from TP cuz I liked moving around statues and the spinner was super cool ^_^

I'm caught between the Longshot and the Double Clawshot.
The Longshot(and I suppose the Hookshot as well) I used frequently instead of my Fairy Bow to kill enemies...
The Double Clawshot made me feel like Spider-Man XD

magiclink

Shinigami
What is Your Favorite Item in Zelda

My favorite item in Zelda would have to be fierce deity link mask well because it kicks evil butt, what is your favorite?

I swear to God, multiple threads regarding this same topic are made around the clock, however, since it's been awhile since I've answered in one, I will do so here.

My favorite item was definitely the Ocarina of Time from the N64 Zelda games as it was the single greatest instrument in series history for not only producing great melodies but being useful throughout the entire course of the game. In a close second comes the Snake Whip from Spirit Tracks. That item was not only useful for grappling but as an offensive weapon which made it that much more intriguing and necessary.

For my favorite musical instrument it's a toss-up between the Ocarina from Ocarina of Time or the Wind Waker from WW (lol). In terms of gameplay the Ocarina surpasses all instruments, however I love the music that comes from the Wind Waker.

For my favorite weapon, probably the bow&arrow like most others. Specifically the Heroes Bow from The Wind Waker because I loved the reaction on the enemies faces when they got shot with an arrow they didn't see coming.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
My favorite item.... hmmm that's a hard one.... do I need to choose only one? Well, ok then Ill chose the Megaton Hammer. It's a great weapon, Link should be able to use more items like this mace to increase his arsenal.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Oh! I would love to have the spinner to! That would be an amazing form of transport. If the government reproduced the spinner and put spinner tracks in the street all global warming from cars would vanish. They could make family sized spinners or large shipping spinners or... okay I'm going a little crazy, but that would be kind of cool.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I swear to God, multiple threads regarding this same topic are made around the clock, however, since it's been awhile since I've answered in one, I will do so here.

My favorite item was definitely the Ocarina of Time from the N64 Zelda games as it was the single greatest instrument in series history for not only producing great melodies but being useful throughout the entire course of the game. In a close second comes the Snake Whip from Spirit Tracks. That item was not only useful for grappling but as an offensive weapon which made it that much more intriguing and necessary.

I noticed ;)

Hey I barley post threads so im just getting the 'jist' of it
Please the next time when you post a topic check first if it hasn't been created. Saves us a bit of work

Spinner? what is that?

The item used in TP. You get this after you defeated the mid boss in Arbiter's ground

My fav Item will always be the Bow and Arrows even though I did like the Beetle too.

My favorite that I can think of is the spinner from Twilight Princess. I liked how in the dungeon you got it felt like a skate park. I liked some of the other applications of it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom