• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Item?

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Double Claw Shot! Hands down. Hands up. Hands on the wall. Hands hanging from a peahat. Hands attacking a giant dragon.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bow of light,sand sword, and wirlwind from ST, the masks from MM and the best out of them all, has to be the master sword.and all other """master swords """ like it

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My Fav LoZ apart from the various swords Link uses in his quests would be either Bombs or Hero's Bow through in the Boomerang.

Pen

The game is on!
I couldn't pick only one favorite, cause they are so similar! Here they are! My five favorites!

Hookshot
HookshotG_Large.png

Longshot
LongshotG_Large.png

Grappling Hook
Grapplinghook.png

Clawshot
Clawshot.png

Doubble Clawshot
Double_Clawshot.png

Whip
SS_Whip.png

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
The bow. I liked how you used the bow in Twilight Princess, like in the Hidden Village and Goron Mines.

:bomb:Bombs!:bomb:

They are so fun to use and when you are in a tough battle, just lay one down and destroy your enemies.

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
I love the whip from spirit tracks, the flying boots i dont remember their real name, and the sword from Majoras that you add gold to thats sweet

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Well, I'm quite partial to the bow from Twilight Princess, especially with all the ways you can change its use, like the Hawkeye.

Double Clawshots are pretty fun too :D

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I dont know its between either the hookshot or the bow and arrow. I like the bow because it is a fun item to use and I shoot bow myself for fun. While the hookshot ever since my first useage of it in OOT and how amazing it is in games such as LA, and ALTTP. I think i will have to choose the hookshot because I like how it is used and how it has progressed from the LA hookshot to the Tp Double Clawshot.

My personal favorite would have to be the Pegasus Boots from A Link to the Past. The beginning of the game is so slow and painful to get through when you don't have the boots. Once you get the boots the game experience gets much better.

I also liked The Spinner from Twilight Princess. Although it didn't have much use outside the dungeon, it was still a lot of fun and unique. And the boss battle that involved the item was cool too.

The Minish Cap had a lot of unique and fun items that hadn't been seen in Zelda games before, like the Gust Jar and Mole Mitts. It was a breath of fresh air for the series.

One of mine are the Pegasus boots from LttP.
You can cover ground so quick using them and they are useful for cracking walls instead of using bombs.
I wish it had been in more Zelda games.

W

Webber1900

My favorite item would have to be the level 2 boomerang from Oracle of Seasons, I just love to be able to control where your boomerang travels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom