• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Boss?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
OOOO! Tough to say. It shifts around but lately I've been thinking back to the Gyorg Pair of Minish Cap. That was a really fun, fast paced battle. So either Gyorg Pair or Vaati from Minish Cap.

It is absolutely impossible for me to pick a favorite all-time boss from this series that I love so much. I adore the boss fights of The Legend of Zelda, and oftentimes the quality of a game's bosses are a big part of me enjoying the game. I am terrible at picking favorites, so I'll go favorite bosses by game, with the games I've played. Anyways:
Also, I'm not including final bosses, because in a Zelda game they are pretty much always my favorite, and they don't really count in these "favorite boss" decisions IMO.
Anyways again:

Ocarina of Time:
It's close between Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, and Bongo Bongo. I loved all three of these fights for various reasons, but most importantly because they were simply fun and I liked the environments and use of items.

Majora's Mask:
Gyorg definitely. This one is actually my favorite boss in all of Majora's Mask, and not the final boss like usual. I really like the room this fight occurs in and he's a really fun boss. I love swimming around in his room.

The Wind Waker:
Molgera. I loved the music, environment, the opening sequence, and the fight in general. I just really like all of it.

Twilight Princess: Close between Stallord and Argorok. They're both just really fun and creative fights. Also loved the use of remixed OoT fire boss music for Stallord, considering he resembles both Volvagia and King Dodongo.

Adventure of Link:
Gooma. I don't really know why, but for some reason I just really love this boss. He's fun, challenging, and interesting. I just like him for some reason.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Demise, if you dont count batting Ghiraham & the hord before that. Demise had an awesome look to him, a thrilling setting for the fight, & an epic battle of lightening!!! How can you not like Demise?!

Koloktos was ridiculously fun. However, battle Puppet Ganon in his spider and puppet forms (not that speed demon of a "snake" form, though) was quite fun, IMO.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I can't really choose the ultimate boss I've had the most fun tackling, but I think the final battle of Phantom Hourglass was great. It was so different from the other bosses, because you actually were having a sword fight to stun him as opposed to an item and random sowrd slashes. Now that i"ve finished Ocarina of Time, I think I found Twinrova the most enjoyable. Fighting-wise, not so much but they were great comic relief. Fighting-wise, I liked Ganon because I was able to be creative in my method of defeating him.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
My favorite is a tie between Argorok and Stallord. They are both dragons, but they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I love the dead nature of Stallord, and the metallic armor of Argorok. Dragons in Zelda are awesome!

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Puppet Ganon from Wind Waker. He is by far one of the greatest Bosses in the franchise. Even after beating him multiple times he still can be tricky to defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom