• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Boss?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Definitely the four-phased final boss of Twilight Princess. If I had to pick just one phase, though, it'd be either Dark Beast Ganon or Dark Lord Ganondorf. I love the former because of how effectively it works as the climax of TP's "animal/sacred beast" theme. Of course, Ganondorf's Twilight form would be a giant, "wild" boar! The latter, while not being all that challenging, is just so powerful within the context of the game.

Twilight archanid armogohma. I like the mechanics of the fight tho it was a bit to easy and the bit where link thinks its all over is funny :P

I have been playing through Majora's Mask for the first time and I recently came across Goht. He is my new favorite boss. He may be pretty easy, but this boss is definitely the most fun for me. I just loved rolling around and mowing him down.

T

TimeRider

Mine was probably the three final bosses of SS (Hoard, Ghirahim and Demise) but I also liked Twinrova in OoT.

blizzetta or armogohma from twilight princess or gohdan from the wind waker
they don't take to long to defeat, and they all have their own awesome theme when you're battling them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom