• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Boss and Mini Boss?

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
My favorite boss is the final fight with Ganondorf in TP because it was very epic having a sword fight. My favorite Mini Boss is Dark Link from OoT because I like the epic illusion you fight on.:)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My favorite boss is the final fight with Ganondorf in TP because it was very epic having a sword fight. My favorite Mini Boss is Dark Link from OoT because I like the epic illusion you fight on.:)

I agree with you, SkullKid. Those fights were epic to fight. But I also liked fighting that Iron Knuckle. He was pretty hard to fight, but you accomplish:)

My favourite boss is Twinrova (both forms) from OoT and my favourite mini-boss is the Iron Knuckle from TP.

amaterasu

Writer
fave mini boss is Phantom Ganon in WW. Mainly the music, as usual with me.
fave BOSS BOSS i wanna say is Zant in TP, but i guess he is technically a mini boss. so.... Bongo Bongo; oot. think HARD about what he looks like. and the fact you fight on a DRUM. Pretty B.A. if you ask me.

my favorite miniboss is Dark Link. it was definitely one of the most most fun fights i've ever had in a videogame.

my favorite boss is Ganon from OoT. fights just don't get much more epic than that. THAT was the kind of battle legends are made of.

My favorite boss is definitely Majora from Majora's Mask. That battle was pure epicness as was the moon sequence to get to the battle stage. Phenomenal experiance for sure! I mean, fighting a mask that grows arms and a face was bizarre and amazing at the same time.

My favorite mini-boss is Igos du Ikana (could you tell?) Aside from being a really cool character, my first time around I found it to be a tricky battle. Took me a little while to figure out I needed to shoot the curtains with the fire arrow cause I was getting creamed lol.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, for a story effect, I really liked Blind from A Link to the Past.

Warning, story spoilers inside.
The damsel in distress you were trying to save from the evil all of a sudden turns into a giant, ferocious beast as soon as she steps into sunlight, and, also shocking, the head of a band of criminals?! It was surprising, and the fight was also kind of interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom