• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite ZD Emote?

coolflip.gif
- because it's a wolf.

...oh, wait... you're asking which is my favorite ZD emoticon. In that case, I'd say none of them are my favorite. Nothing personal... it's just that I generally detest emoticons.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
:keese: - self-explanitory
:right: - so many lolz behind this one
:) - because it is special to ZD
:lol: - I use this a lot
:rolleyes: - those eyes...
:cucco: - cucoo gonna kill yo az...
:cooky: - cuz Derp
:suspicious: - oh noes
D: - because I see this one sarcastically. double oh noes
:right: - so many lolz... wait, did I already mention this one?

:right:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
:zelda: though :triforce: is pretty cool to, I like a lot of the Zelda ones, pretty much all except stalfos, zora, scrub, and ganondorf.

Kybyrian

:cooky: is obviously the best face.

:right: was until PT stole it and started claiming he was the first one to use it.

:kawaii: is also nice

:eek:nion: is great

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite is the cucco. :cucco: Mainly because I have an infinite army of them on here. Have since I joined. I also have an infinite army of these :eek:ctorok: . They all prefer Cinnamon LIFE to any other food.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
:rolleyes: ~ dat obvious hint of sarcasm.

:dog: ~ hey look a doggy

:wallmaster: ~ I will find you and I will pinch you.

:chu: because chuchus are the best thing in the world.
I also like :facepalm: because it has so much motion and it takes patience. It'll just stare at you blankly if you breeze by, but if you wait then you get the second best emoticon on ZD. Which brings me to the best, which is, in my humble opinion, :right:. What did you expect? It's easily applicable, it has a well defined emotion, and the word you type in says it all, too. Right? Right.
I also like :brow: because it's useless but hilarious. I don't understand it. That's why it's so funny.
Next up, :fairy:, because it's nostalgic and pretty. The animation is great. You'll notice that a lot of the ones I chose have cool animation.
I like :? because it's so easily usable, and I think it's cute. This one :eek:carina: is shiny, and I want an ocarina. :mastersword: is also shiny, and like the ocarina emote it looks like exactly what it is. Lastly, :fi: because it's new and novelty is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom