• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Web Comic?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
What's your favorite Web Comic? You can explain why it's your favorite, if you want.

My favorite web comic is Two Guys and Guy.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The now-concluded "Ten Doctors."

2007-09-08-drwhoposter.jpg

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The only ones I really keep up with are VG Cats (as well as Super Effective), Awkward Zombie, and Penny Arcade. There's other ones but those are the ones I make a purpose of checking at regular intervals. :P

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Homestuck <3
(yes, it's rather infamous but it's really great once you get into it. the plot is fantastic, funny, and full of twists, and the art is amazing ;_; )
Cascade-homestuck-31728267-951-651.png

tumblr_mebjf5nm9r1r2noroo1_500.gif

Field.jpg

Vriskahussnasty.gif

JadeHussnasty.png

all drawn and animated using microsoft paint and adobe flash.

Last edited:
Brawl in The Family and Homestuck, if HS even counts.

OMG YOU'RE A HOMESTUCK READER VIO?! :D And yes, I think HS counts, it's a webcomic even if it is more than comic.

Ahem. That aside. I really don't want to be that fangirl, but... Homestuck, all the way. I also read Brawl in the Family, like many others I see, and Awkward Zombie... again, like many others. But not much, in my mind, tops Homestuck, although I am open to new comics ^^

Homestuck <3
(yes, it's rather infamous but it's really great once you get into it. the plot is fantastic, funny, and full of twists, and the art is amazing ;_; )
Cascade-homestuck-31728267-951-651.png

tumblr_mebjf5nm9r1r2noroo1_500.gif

Field.jpg

Vriskahussnasty.gif

JadeHussnasty.png

all drawn and animated using microsoft paint and adobe flash.

Madame, I think Xamag actually drew the top and bottom ones >> Homestuck does feature the work of a lot of artists, but I do agree with what you say. And really, that's just a plus, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom