• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

When it comes to TV series like drama, comedy and that, I'd say Doctor Who, Torchwood, The Inbetweeners, the occasional Friends. One TV series I have gotten myself into is Primeval, and it has beaten Torchwood as my favourite TV series!

As for live TV shows, I'd say Mock the Week, Have I Got News For You, and definitely Russell Howard's Good News!

Then there is documentaries which I quite like: all the David Attenborough programmes, Walking with Dinosaurs, Ww Beasts, Ww Monsters and...(*drum roll*)...Prehistoric Park! Even though there are only 6 episodes, I have loved the programme since it first came out. Nigel Marven is great!

I'm also a fan of the old comedy programmes like Monty Python.

Twin Peaks!

I wasn't old enough to know what it was when it first aired but having seen it now i fell like i missed a golden time in TV. We will never get a show like Twin Peaks ever again. Shows will try and hey will all fail which is such a damn shame. I often can't answer questions when i'm asked about my favourite something but Twin Peaks is the epitome of enjoyable and intriguing and quality TV for me. <3

Fig

The Altruist
I had many favorite TV shows, but eventually they would end it for the main plot has already been achieved, not many people were watching it, etc. The current TV shows that I like that are currently airing,whether they are finished or new, are listed as followed:

Adventure Time (Cartoon Network)
Regular Show (Cartoon Network)
Total Drama Revenge of the Island (Cartoon Network)
Pokémon BW: Rival Destinies (Cartoon Network)
The Legend of Korra (Nickelodeon/Nick Toons)
Invader Zim (Nick Toons)
Spongebob Squarepants (Nick Toons) (seasons 1-4 only)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (CW-4Kids Toonzai)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (CW-4Kids Toonzai)

I will most likely to find new favorite shows as the weeks roll in.

Linksister82

Setterwind
I'm going to narrow mine down to the ones that are currently on air still showing new episodes.
Top 5 (in no particular order):

1) Pretty Little Liars
2) Once Upon A Time
3) Merlin
4) Bunheads
5) Vampire Diaries

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Do I even have to say it, it should be obvious.

Yes, I know that SpongeBob has gone down in quality since season 4, but they have been getting better lately.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Do I even have to say it, it should be obvious.

Yes, I know that SpongeBob has gone down in quality since season 4, but they have been getting better lately.

I know what you mean. Season 1 was cool, Season 2 was awesome and Season 3 was god-like. Season 4 was terrible compared to the rest and all the seasons since have been better than the one before it. Season 8 even lives up to the standards of Seasons 1 and 2.

Dan

I don't watch TV much anymore...

South Park and Doctor who only really come to mind.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I'm not into all of the Mature Shows, those don't catch my drift. The shows that are on TV right now, that I like, are Adventure Time, Regualr Show, and Avatar: Legend of Korra.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Cartoon/Anime:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
The Legend of Korra

IRL
Arrested Development
The Office
Community
Rome
Game of Thrones
Misfits

As you can see, I have more than one favourite. Can't decide at all between them :)

Warbad

Gotta love me!
The Middle. I just like that show. It shows some of the same personalities as my family. It takes me back to the good old family times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom