• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
My favorite show is Psych. It has a perfect blend of comedy and story. I love all the old references they make and the dry humor and sarcasm are hilarious.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I'm thinking Big Bang Theory. It makes me feel smart, because I understand the jokes and references. Like when they talk D&D, I have actually corrected them before. :nerd:

Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, the Simpsons, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, 30 Rock, South Park, China Illinois, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1, Breaking Bad, Ugly Americans, Boss (it's short but it was cool), Angry Boys (newest addition to my list), King of the Hill, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Bob's Burgers, Flight of the Conchords, Drawn Together, Whitest Kids U' Know, That 70's Show (pre season 7), Spongebob (pre 2006), Ren and Stimpy, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Billy and Mandy, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Invader Zim, Samurai Jack, House, Bones, Scrubs, Whose Line, a bunch of anime, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Psych, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Roseanne, and my all time favorite: Arrested Development.

I pretty much just copy pasta'd this list from another identical thread, except I added Psych as I just recently started watching it.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Currently running shows: Law and Order SVU.... The Walking Dead (BEFORE they killed off my favorite character two episodes ago) :(

Recent Shows: Lost and 24

Classics: My favorite show... The Wonder Years

Current shows I love: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones (just started watching this yesterday and I am hooked)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
There's so many to list, but who are some I enjoy watching:

Spongebob Squarepants
Fairly Oddparents
Family Guy
Futurama
Inuyasha
Ghost Adventures
Home Improvement
Dr. Phil
Full House
Family Matters
All That
Keana & Kel

At the moment are Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl and Supernatural the shows I love most.
But there are so many great shows, it's ever-changing :D

Seinfeld, Community, Breaking Bad, Luck, Boardwalk Empire, Happy Endings, 30 Rock, The Walking Dead, Outnumbered, Friends, Frasier, Scrubs, Arrested Development, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Simpsons, Futurama, Better Off Ted, The Wire, Friday Night Lights, Bored to Death, Police Squad... there's definitely more haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom