• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

I don't watch that much TV, but back when I was in High School, I LOVED to watch Nick@Nite. My favorite show was Roseanne. Although the main character would be a little TOO mean and unrealistic, the show always had me laughing hysterically. I still watch it on Youtube sometimes. Plus the main character's sister is such a klutz and absolutely hilarious. XD

The Cosby Show is a close tie. Nothing like some clean good humor from ol' Cosby!

I don't watch that much TV, but back when I was in High School, I LOVED to watch Nick@Nite. My favorite show was Roseanne. Although the main character would be a little TOO mean and unrealistic, the show always had me laughing hysterically. I still watch it on Youtube sometimes. Plus the main character's sister is such a klutz and absolutely hilarious. XD

The Cosby Show is a close tie. Nothing like some clean good humor from ol' Cosby!

Roseanne is a great show, I too use to watch Nick@Nite. I loved Fresh Prince of Bel Air as well.

Roseanne is a great show, I too use to watch Nick@Nite. I loved Fresh Prince of Bel Air as well.

Yesss!! Although the last season (after she wins the lottery) is terrible and I always stop watching it after that (although I guess the last episode kind of makes up for it). The Fresh Prince IS pretty awesome. Comedy comes so naturally to Will Smith. XD

Yesss!! Although the last season (after she wins the lottery) is terrible and I always stop watching it after that (although I guess the last episode kind of makes up for it). The Fresh Prince IS pretty awesome. Comedy comes so naturally to Will Smith. XD

I agree, the last episode was actually pretty depressing...

Wil Smith is always great, Carlton was my favorite character by far though, how could you not love him?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hm. I'm in love with Glee right now. My addiction to it should earn me a one way ticket to an asylum.

I also enjoy SVU, Ghost Whisperer, and Nip/Tuck.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I love a lot of TV shows, I'm a TV-show-fanaddict, lol. My absolute favorite show is Firefly, aside from that I'm very hooked on Bones and Castle right now. Other shows I really enjoy are Gilmore Girls, NCIS, Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, etc. I love a lot of sci-fi shows, like Stargate SG-1/Atlantis, 4400, BSG, X-files, etc. Seriously, if I was to list all the shows I love, it would take forever, lol

I don't watch much TV on TV as I rely on DVD boxsets a lot more. So my current favorite TV series is Fresh Prince. I used to watch as a child but it's so much more entertaining now I can actually uderstand some of the jokes and humour of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom