• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, the Simpsons, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, 30 Rock, South Park, China Illinois, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1, Breaking Bad, Ugly Americans, Boss (it's short but it was cool), Angry Boys (newest addition to my list), King of the Hill, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Bob's Burgers, Flight of the Conchords, Drawn Together, Whitest Kids U' Know, That 70's Show (pre season 7), Spongebob (pre 2006), Ren and Stimpy, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Billy and Mandy, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Invader Zim, Samurai Jack, House, Bones, Scrubs, Whose Line, a bunch of anime, and my all time favorite: Arrested Development.

I watch a lot of TV. To be perfectly honest I am certain I forgot at least a few.

I forgot 3rd Rock from the Sun, Malcolm in the Middle, Roseanne, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and the Boondocks. And probably some others...

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
LOL well I'm a superwholockian (as you may be able to tell from my siggy) so I adore Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock to the point of scary fangirling. I like any crime shows, but my particular favourite is Criminal Minds. I also like 3rd Rock from the Sun. I know it's old , but it's always entertaining. Oh and I watch Desperate Housewives. I love it, but I'm not sure why...

M. Bulteau

Composer
Cartoons:
Animaniacs
Blazing Dragons
Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
Johnny Bravo
Courage, the Cowardly Dog

The Other Cartoons:
The Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad

Series:
3rd Rock from the Sun
Blackadder
Fawlty Towers
Allo, Allo!
House, M.D.
How I Met Your Mother
Seinfeld
Fringe
Castle

Last edited:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Do I have to pick one... :(

Well I don't want to pick A single favorite. But I some favorites. I liked most of the Star Trek, and Stargate series, also Eureka. And I like most of those more mature animated cartoons: Family guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama, South Park. I was also a big fan of Invader Zim. I miss that show.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I watch a lot of TV whenever I have nothing else to do or don't feel like dedicating time to a video game. I don't really watch new shows and the majority of the shows I do watch have already ended. I also enjoy cartoons so I find myself watching a lot of those. I guess it's easiest to make a list...

Cartoons
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)
Batman: The Animated Series
Superman: The Animated Series
Justice League/Unlimited
Batman Beyond
The Batman
Legion of Superheroes (Still angry that it was forced to finish after 2 seasons)
Spider-Man: The Animated Series
Spectacular Spider-Man
X-Men: The Animated Series
X-Men Evolution
Wolverine and the X-Men (Pissed off that season 2 was never complete)
Looney Tunes
Johnny Test
Phineas and Ferb

Mature Cartoons

The Simpsons
Family Guy
South Park
Beavis and Butt-Head
King of the Hill

TV Series
Smallville (R.I.P)
Seinfeld (classic)
Married with Children
FRIENDS
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
That 70s Show
Malcolm in the Middle
Scrubs
Everybody Hates Chris
Saved by the Bell
Full House
Boy Meets World

Currently Keeping Up With
Supernatural
WWE Programming
Young Justice
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

I'm not really sure what my faaavourite TV show is. I guess if I had to choose, I would say either King of the Hill or Home Movies. But I also really like Justice League Unlimited and Hey Arnold. My favourite show on TV right now is probably Always Sunny in Philadelphia.:bleh:

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Um, probably Law and Order: SVU and Bones. I also love the Teletubbies and Big Comfy Couch. Yes, little kid shows, but excellent (and creepy :p) all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom