• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
Probably Regular Show and Andventure Time. They're really weird, but they're hilarious.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
250px-EEnE_Titles.jpg

Best cartoon EVER!

H

Hastier

I really enjoy The Simpsons, Bones and currently loving American Horror Story.:)

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
I loved and still love Teen Titans, The Batman, and Young Justice. All of which are great superhero TV shows. I love superheros. Batman and Robin are my favorite, but if I have to pick one, it's Robin (Richard Grayson), and then Batman (Bruce Wayne).

Mine was Spongebob SquarePants Best show ever

Mine it house of payne in tbs it histarical espically since they have a hilarious family

Last edited:
H

Hyrulian Angel

Danny Phantom, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Sonic X. Couldn't get enough of them. Pokemon was also up there too

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Spongebob is great so is....Dannt Phantom, Powerpuff GirlsXD lol, Dance Moms...i love to see them dance and see the moms act stupid.

Other good shows:

-Once Apon a Time
-Thats so Raven
-Phil of the future
-The Amanda Show
-Invader Zim
-Toddlers and Tiarras
-House
-So Random
-Tosh.0
-Tyler Perry house of pain (and anything that has Tyler Perrys name in it)
-Jersey Shore
.......gah i watch alot of Tv!o_O

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Chelsea Lately - very funny comedian with a bonus three extra comedians at her round table so major laughs are to be had

Whose Line is it Anyway - No longer on the air :( but I still watch it constantly online

Durarara - very captivating anime, didn't expect to like it as much as I do

Naruto Shippuden - I'm a narutotard, plain and simple

Ghost in the Shell - If I had one show to watch for the rest of my life, this would be it

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Seinfeld has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was about 9, and now Bleach, How I Met Your Mother, Merlin, and Chuck have made it in my favorites list as well. All 5 of the shows I mentioned are hilarious (Bleach's funny moments are usually pretty weird though), Chuck has action, and Merlin has fantasy. If I had to list them in order of how I like them, I would go:
5. Chuck
4. Seinfeld
3. How I Met Your Mother
2. Bleach
1. Merlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom