• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Hey guys. I'm interested in what kinds of TV shows Legend of Zelda fans like.

So, if you had to choose just one, what would be your all-time favorite TV show. Don't talk about movies, just TV shows (of any kind/old or new).

Enjoy the discussion :)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Do I have to choose one? I'll go with favorite TV show franchise. And for me that's a tough sell between the Star Trek TV shows and the Stargate TV shows. I'll go with Stargate. And my favorite of those is Stargate: Atlantis.
In third place behind those though is Eureka.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I like iCarley and Star Wars: The Clone Wars a lot for the cartoon section, and 24 for the adult.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
(I am twelve so don't laugh at me for this!) I would have to say Spongebob! I think that show is funny! Especially Patrick, he is really really funny and dumb!

In the area of shows that are no longer actively producing new episodes, it would be Frasier. That show is hilarious, and never fails to make me smile no matter how awful I'm feeling. For shows that are still ongoing, Fringe. It is amazing.

Like Matt I love the Star Trek series, but that would be #2. My favorite is Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it's spin-off Angel. Two of the best written shows I have ever watched, the name is silly but the show in my opinion is one of the best and well written shows of all time and certainly the bast 15 years.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
Young Justice or Teen Titans (both are superhero t.v. shows) I have a thing for guys in tights ;) hahaha. just kidding! but I really love superheros. Teen Titans' series ended a few years ago, I think in 2006 with 65 episodes, not including the lost episode, and Young Justice is new with only like 14 episodes, and came out this year (2011). These are my all time favorite t.v. shows.

And in case your curious, my favorite hero is Robin, (Richard Grayson/Nightwing)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My favorite TV shows are Spongebob Squarepants, Adventure Time, and Regular Show. Those are the most hilarious I've ever seen. Spongebob, I've seen him for as long as I can remember. I got use of watching RS and AT. All those shows are my favorite thing to watch.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have a few that I watch, although lately I haven't been able to keep up, so many things to do here. :P

Anyway, Victorious, ICarly, Shake it Up, Suite Life on Deck, and Good Luck Charly are just some of the shows I love to watch. If I had to pick one out of all those...*thinks*

Probably Shake it Up. I don't know how to dance much but it sure is fun watching others do it. ^^

Definitely Parks and Recreation on NBC. That show is brilliant. It really picked up in the past two seasons, and I get so excited for every new episodes. It reminds me of how The Office was back in its golden days of Seasons 2-5. I also love Modern Family on ABC. Community is also great. The characters on that show are fantastic, and it never ceases to make me laugh. I'm also really into Arrested Development, which I'm super happy to see back. I also like New Girl with Zooey Deschanel, which is brand new. Actually, one of my favorite shows of the past few years has been Chuck. Everything about it, is television gold. The acting is brilliant, the show if funny, and Chuck himself is a blast. It's too bad that it's the last season, but it will certainly be missed.Obviously, I love sitcoms, and I'm not too big of a fan of dramas or action tv. That said, however, I'm really enjoying Terra Nova, a new show on FOX. It has an Avatar-eque vibe, which I love. I'm also into reality tv, but not the dumb kind of reality tv, like Jersey Shore. I'm talking Amazing Race, Survivor, The Apprentice, and occasionally I like America's Got Talent or The X Factor/American Idol. Competitions are always fun to watch, and they're always exciting and intense. Haha, I watch a LOT of tv.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have so many..
Dexter, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory, 2 1/2 Men, Stargate SG-1, Breaking Bad, Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother..
I don't know what to choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom