• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I really like Spongebob for its crazy characters and humor. I prefer the older episodes to the newer ones. I also enjoy the Big Bang Theory mainly because of how nerdy the characters are, especially Sheldon. Dexter is another good show because of the action in it.

B

Bender_rules

I'd have to say The Simpsons,Family Guy,or maybe Ren and Stimpy.It's hard to pick a favorite.I mostly watch cartoons,cause today's TV shows suck.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I love sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men. SpongeBob SquarePants is a classic, as well.

Avatar The Last Airbender was the first show that ever made me very eager to see how the story turns out. I've seen every episode at least a couple of times. I'm very eagerly waiting for the Legend of Korra since the premiere episode was actually a lot better than what I was expecting.

Charmed, I absolutely adored Charmed I still watch it on DVD all the time <3
Also, Outnumbered and Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys... They're all British comedies and I think they're absolutely hilarious.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Sonic X, Avatar: the Last Air Bender, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Fairy Oddparents... uhh...

man... I miss those shows....

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Honestly, I can't think of too many television shows that I've gotten incredibly attached to. I do own nearly every season of Frasier on DVD, so I s'pose I'll go with that.
tongue.gif
Scrubs, up until the final season, is some of the best television that I've seen. These days, the only two shows that I actively watch are Game of Thrones and House, the latter of which seems like more of an obligation than anything else. That series has dropped significantly in quality, but since this is supposedly the final season, I figure that I might as well stick around.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I liked Avatar: The Last Airbender, my favorite must've been Skyland from Nicktoons Network(old show with nice graphics) and Storm Hawks(same channel, almost equal graphics) Almost forgot Danny Phantom and Jimmy Neutron!
--
Favorite anime would be between Bleach(it ended... so sad) Guilty Crown and Air Gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom