• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Time of Day?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My favorite time of day is morning. Although if you ever see me in the morning, I might not seem like a morning person, because I like doing what I want during this time. Of course, I usually don't get to. :P

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well I hate the morning with all my guts. Literally I feel sick in the morning. I love twilight, dusk, sunset, whatever you want to call it, and the night that follows after. It changes when my whole family goes to bed at like 12, after that it feels kindof lonely... But still, I love the darkness outside, I love the chill of the night, but above all I love the stars. They're so beautiful

Probably afternoon. By then, I'm awake, I feel like I still have time to do stuff, and when I'm at school, it's when I get to see other people.

Sheik

:the:
Morning.

It's when I sit down with a plate of bacon and pancakes, a blanket around my legs, and the beams of sunlight radiating through the windows.

Skunk

Floof
It really depends on the season. In spring, I like the nighttime because I get to rest peacefully and not be too hot or too cold or worry about it getting to cold. In summer I like the morning time because I get to enjoy the niceties of the sun and warmth without being burned alive(for those who live in warm climates: do not scoff at me as it's cold here most of the year so 78 F is hot). In autumn I enjoy either twilight, mainly because I wait for the bus in the morning one and it looks pretty or the evening one because I can just look out my window and be happy. In winter, I like the daytime best because everything looks so monochrome and at any other time of day lights or the sun mess that up.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
On weekdays, it's whenever my last class ends. On weekends, it's as soon as I finish breakfast. Then my day can begin.

octorok74

TETTAC
Dawn and Dusk. The sky is beautiful, it's a great time to relax, and everything is pretty calm. It's just a nice time of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom