• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Thing to Put on Toast?

I like various kinds of jellies on my toast: strawberry, grape, and apple are my top ones. I also like peanut butter once in a while, as well as butter and cinnamon.

Dan

I love putting an attractive young girl on my toast. :D
Normally it's once again cheese, I used to hate cheese in my younger days, now it's pretty much my favorite topping.

Claire

The Geekette
For me, it depends on the type of bread. I'm not a fan of just eating bread with butter or peanut butter (buttered bread needs to be accompanied by a soup and peanut butter needs jelly.. always). I like nutella and fruit jellies (peach, grape, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry) on multigrain toast and perhaps my all-time favorite.. apple butter on seeded rye. Now I'm sad that I don't have anymore rye..

Grape jelly and sliced banana's are what I usually put on my toast (not at the same time of course) to keep it from being too unhealthy. Peanut butter on rare occasions when I'm not being as health conscious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom