• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link X Zelda)?

What is your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link x Zelda)

• Pipit x Karane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim x Link

• Keet x Kina

• Link x Fi

• Scrapper x Fi

• Groose x Zelda

• Link x Karane

• Link x Orielle

• Link x Kina

• Link x Peatrice

• Groose x Zelda

• Groose x Link

• Total voters
haha ghirahim and link? really? hahaha

i think it'd be cute if it was groose and zelda or fi and link, cuz idk... they'd just match. Fi and ghirahim wouldnt be too bad either :p

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Aw man, Ghirahim x Fi would have been awesome. But since there not there, Pipit X Karane. Pipit is my absolute favorite SS minor character. :)

I like Zelda x Link and although this couple has been very popular in the fandom, it is a couple that finally does exist outside of fan shipping. The game really does flesh out their relationship quite well and it was nice to see some romantic pairings. Other good couple would be Zelda x Groose. Although Zelda is not particularly in fond of Groose, he is actually a nice and cool guy and he really loves her. So I think they can make a nice couple. Also, I do like Link x Beatrice. I like how that sidequests fleshes out and she actually does begin to care for Link. I really like how her dialogue changes and warms up so much. Also telling her you are not fancying her is so cruel. It feels horrible to say her no, because she ends up really affected. I do prefer to say her you like her, and is quite rewarding to make her happy. In addition, Fi does confirm you have feelings for her so is not like if you lie her when you tell her you like her. Pipit x Karane is also a very nice couple. I like their interaction and I actually would have liked to see their relationship move foward more in the game.

Another famous couple is Link x Ghirahim, but although it seems to male sense considering the flirting, this couple is quite creepy. The scene when Ghirahim's flails his tongue was pretty (cool) creepy. Its obvious that he flirts Link, but Ghirahim is also not exactly looking foward to love Link and seems more in fond of torturing him in delight! So pretty obvious couple but quite creepy once you consider who one of the two is.

I do like othe yaoi couples. Groose and Link seems pretty cool especially how their relationship improves. Pipit is also another good candidate. Pipit x Link is pretty nice pairing. They both are handsome and seem to have a nice relationship and care for one another. Yet, the yaoi pairing I really do like much is Fledge x Link. Fledge is so cute, and Link and him hace a nice relationship. I would like to see more of this couple. Fledge and Link are a pretty cute couple :3

Well I suppose there are some pretty nice couples in SS. Has anyone thought of Groose x Granny? ;) :P

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Couples, Who Would You Think Should Have Been Together?

Seeing as there were many 'connections' in Skyward Sword, who would you have liked to see together?

There was Cawlin and Karane, Cawlin and Phoeni, Karane and Pipit, Link and Peatrice, Link and Kina, Groose and Zelda, and if you are a supporter of this Link and Zelda. Who would have been entertained if there was some form of a backstory with a relationship between Fi and Ghirahim? I would have laughed if that would have happened.

I personally like Karane and Pipit being together, they are like an ideal teen couple. I think Link and Zelda are good just staying friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom