• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite Side Quest?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Zelda games are always chock-full of mini games and side quests that make the game interesting and fun. They range from collecting skulltullas to shooting targets to killing certain enemies.

What are your favorite Side Quests?

Ninja

Well well well
At the time, hunting gold skulltullas in Ocarina of Time seemed like a mountain of a task. It felt great to finally rescue that family in Kakariko Village.

Anju and Kafei in Majora's Mask was an awesome side quest, as well as rescuing Epona and the ranch.

This doesn't really qualify as a side quest however the crazy flower lady in Botw was amazing too.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmmm a good query, i like the vast majority of Majora's Mask sidequests and Biggoron sidequest too. personal favorite has to be the trading sequence in WW, for some reason the reward sucks (yes magic armor sucks) but being able to show off my wealth via shoving pretty flower all over windfall is worth it

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
At the time, hunting gold skulltullas in Ocarina of Time seemed like a mountain of a task. It felt great to finally rescue that family in Kakariko Village.

Anju and Kafei in Majora's Mask was an awesome side quest, as well as rescuing Epona and the ranch.

This doesn't really qualify as a side quest however the crazy flower lady in Botw was amazing too.

Hated Anju and Kafei for the longest time then i realised it's a REALLY short sidequest i mean we are talking ridiculously short, i do love the entire Saving Romani Ranch sideline though from saving epona to chasing off the gorman bros, plus if you repeat it links gets a hug (or a motorboating :P)

If we're talking "not really a sidequest" i like the one from BOTW where you gotta find the cursed statue, it frustrated me for ages then i came across a lil vale of statues near Hateno fort and was loving it, so eerie i felt it was a grave yard ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom