• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Race?

uh probably out of mogmas, the robots and the kikwis i chose the Kikwiiiiiii! I just loved how they freaked out when they saw fi and the big fat one was AWESOME

I loved all the races in Skyward Sword and I found the new additions all so cute! Mogmas and Kikwis are probably my top favorites. I got really exited when I first saw the Kikwis in the game, since they were just so incredibly adorable and made me laugh. :> Then again, the Mogmas are also really cute (in kind of a special way) and they seem like they would be funny to have conversations with. I also love the Mogma theme and so ultimately they may be my favorite of the two. But all the races were just too cute! :> <3

It be a tie between all three races for me. (Gorons not included.) But if I had to narrow it down, it would be the ancient robots, and you can thank Scrapper for that decision.

I never played SS, so my favorite race throughout the whole series would either be the Deku or the Hylians.

I like the robots the best because they are advanced and yet they are from the distant past. They have awesome technology. I would almost think that they are eternal because they have the timeshift stones and possibly stay at the same time period the whole time. The whole concept of the mining of the timeshift stones and their properties.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I'd have to say my favorite is the Kikwi. Second would probably be the Loft Wings and Mogmas :).

I loved all the races in Skyward Sword and I found the new additions all so cute! Mogmas and Kikwis are probably my top favorites. I got really exited when I first saw the Kikwis in the game, since they were just so incredibly adorable and made me laugh. :> Then again, the Mogmas are also really cute (in kind of a special way) and they seem like they would be funny to have conversations with. I also love the Mogma theme and so ultimately they may be my favorite of the two. But all the races were just too cute! :> <3

I agree so much with you. Although my very favourite races are from other games (and by my username its obvious what other race I am in fond of) I have to say I love the races in this game. All were unique in their own way and all helped Link one way or another, most notably the Ancient Robots and the Mogmas. I particularly like the Mogmas, they seem kind of the cool laid-back guys, but actually do help you more than three times. The same can be said about the Ancient Robots. Actually I feel sad for the Ancient Robots, considering most are gone. Skipper in particular is funny, admirable and heartwarming. Have you read the wallposts in his house? He is really a cool guy. And I love the Titanic reference. :P

The Gorons were particularly interesting. An arquelogist Goron was not exactly something I imagined. However I did like Gorko and Golo. I wish there had been more Gorons though. By the way, is the Goron theme present in the game? I don't recall it been there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom