• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Pokemon?

My favourite would probably have to be Absol. I generally don't like dark types, but absol was different. I caught one in Pokemon Sapphire and he has been with me through at least four games now. He is the only pokemon in my party that will cause me to truly go berserk when he faints. When the others faint, that's just the way the game is played, but when someone knocks out my Absol, I take it as a personal offense.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
180px-282Gardevoir.png

BlazikenStnd.jpg

Blazekin and Gardevoir are my favorite Pokémons.

As I believed I mentioned earlier, I am a fan of Octillery and Omanyte. It would be nice if they created a Pokemon based off of Vampyroteuthis infernalis. I won't hold my breath however. A squid-like Pokemon would be fantastic as well. It would be prudent for Nintendo to add more deep-sea inspired creatures to their repertoire. Pokemon are at their best when inspired by real world creatures.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Hmm... it's too hard to pick just one.... but here are a list of the ones I like the most No specific order- and only the ones I can think of off the top of my head)

Darkrai
Raquaza (Shiney-specifically)
Flygon
Jalorda (Serperior?)
Spinarak
Bachuuru (Joltik)

J

jksawesome

Tyranitar is my favorite. I don't know why But its my favorite

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
OMG so hard to choose just one, I like many many pokemon, especially from the first 3 generations, but my favorite I guess is Skitty, she's so cute and Assist allows me to use the moves of my other party members so I can do attacks that are strong against my opponent. It's so lame to have to level up many pokemon to beat every gym leader, better to just have weaker pokemon with the moves you want and a high level Skitty.

But mostly it is just cute, that said if a shiny Furret is an option that is just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom