• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Pokemon?

P

Pikachu

Hello :)

I am from Germany so don't be angry with me when my english isn't perfect ;)
I remember when I was younger and my mother bought me a yellow game boy with pokemon
edition red. I spent so much time in playing it. I loved it :D
My most favourite Pokemon was Charmander :)

At the moment i am thinking of buying me a Nintendo DS to play Kingdom Hearts
and Pokemon white or black. I just miss the times when i laid in my bed and to play
Pokemon half an hour before going to sleep. I had this idea when i was with a friend
and his younger brother. He told us that he loves Pokemon and that his wish for
Christmas is a cube to sit on with an Pikachu printed on it.

Now my friend found the site Vispronet in Internet where you can buy something like that :)
And I wished me the Nintendo DS for Christmas :D

Many greats :)

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
I'd have to go with Fearow.

Way back when I got my Red version I caught a Spearow and raised it to lvl 20, evolving it into Fearow and then to lvl 100. This pokemon was what got me through the Elite 4 on my first run. It was the first Pokemon I ever hit lvl 100 on, and it's a pretty damn good Pokemon if you ask me. Plain & simple looking, nothing flashy.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have too many favorites, honestly. I'll mention a few, though.

Charizard, Scizor, Absol, Nidoqueen, Vespiquen, Liligant, and Flareon. Charizard is bold because that Pokemon is definitely my all-time favorite, especially in shiny form. When I got my hands on one I remember I beat Red too many times with it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom