• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Pokemon?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i couldn't find one like this or i didn't look hard enough

well mines charmander just because of this video

[video=youtube;CugguiCVfPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CugguiCVfPw[/video]

MW7

My favorites are probably Gengar, Slowbro, and Snorlax. Battle-wise my favorite go-to pokemon has always been Snorlax. In generation one it was a monster with the single most powerful attack I believe (without statistic modifiers) with its STAB self-destruct. Plus it was very versatile with its move-pool, and amnesia made all the special attacks worthwhile. Gengar and Slowbro were certainly good battlers as well, but I like them more for their design rather than their battle-merits.

Mewtwo every time. He's so hardcore when he wrecks up the laboratory in the first movie, he's so elusive and the original clone Pokemon. Psychic types are the best anyway and the first movie is the best one of them all too and guess who that stars... =3

Espeon's my most favorite, followed by Gallade. I love Espeon so much because it's powerful and has the capability to counter Dark types. As for Gallade, I loke him because he is just an awsome Pokémon and has an awsome Shiny colour.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I was a huge fan of Mew and Espeon for the majority of my life but I've shifted the two. Don't get me wrong, I still love them, but I do have new favorites. I absolutely adore Leafeon, especially it's shiny form. As for the other, I have to hand it to Darkrai. I didn't like it at first, but then I saw it's appearance in the movie, well...... my jaw dropped to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom