• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Online Flash Game?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
When people talk about video games, they most of the time talk about console games or downloadable PC games. But those aren't the only games that exist... there are a lot of good quality flash games online.

My personal favorite is Bloons Tower Defense 5. It's really addicting, so if you play it expect to play it for awhile.

So, what is your favorite?

Salem

SICK
Line Rider.

It's a game where you draw a path on a white background, then a guy on a sled or something like slides on it, and eventually he will fall and lose his sled, get hurt etc.

Beeker

Wild Card
Line Rider.

It's a game where you draw a path on a white background, then a guy on a sled or something like slides on it, and eventually he will fall and lose his sled, get hurt etc.

OMFG
gdi_zpsd9deb180.gif

God, I remember playing that game a lot. Bloons is always really fun to play too. But the best one? That Lilo and Stitch game where you would stack sandwiches. I haven't played a flash game in forever, so forgive me. xD;;

I think I'm gonna go play all these now lol

SKULLKIDBUPPIED

SKULL_KIDbpd52
There are a lot of really high quality games on nitrome.com. My favorite is Dirk Valentine and the Fortress of steam, but there are some really fun multiplayer ones to, i.e. nitrome must die.

Dan

Line Rider.

I forgot all about that game, so many hours spent on that. :')

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The arena games but could never unlock any characters past some of the higher ranks. No one used the characterless that I need to fight.

Fig

The Altruist
Man I love Line Rider, I spent so many hours on that game! ^^ Currently the game that is my personal favorite Online Flash game is none other than Super Smash Flash 2! I can't wait for the huge update later on this month! ^^

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh man half my time in IT class was spent playing flash games, lol.

I have quite a few favourites to be honest:

• 13 Days in Hell
  • Exmorits
  • Stick RPG
  • Line Rider Christmas Edition
  • Balloon Tower Defense 3&4
  • Stunt Dirt Bike

I've probably missed a few because, honestly, it's been a while since I've played said games, especially with the introduction of app games and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom