• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite NonZelda Game?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I use to love Valkyrie Profile, I still do, lots, lolz, but Pokémon HG is stealing my heart, if you know what I mean. I'm finding out how cool a series it has been and what I have been missing.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.
The best survival-horror game ever, and one of the best action-adventures. Smooth controls, a captivating story that spans centuries, a likable protagonist... and the Sanity effects, of course. Whenever one of your player characters sees a monster, witnesses horrible things or kills an innocent, they lose sanity. Once the bar is low enough, you experience weird things. The camera angle is askew, blood is dripping from the walls or out of paintings, you hear crying, whispering and other sounds, your character has hallucinations like enemies, ammunition or other things that aren't really there, and every now and then, the game messes with you, the player. It might mute the sound or display a message that you need to plug in the controller (while monsters on-screen seem to be attacking your character), it might pretend to delete all of your save files or cut to a Windows bluescreen of death. Ingenious. And in desperate need of a 3DS remake and/or sequel.

Final Fantasy series: Every single one in the main series is my favorite and a few in the side series as well.

Hmmm...Half Life, Assassin's Creed, Metroid, Garry's Mod, sometimes Mario, sometimes Call of Duty, Battlefield etc., etc.

My favorite nonzelda game would have to be Metal Gear Solid 1.

This game is just amazing, and the story is unbelievable.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I would have to say my favorite nonzelda game is No More Heroes 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or Red Steel 2.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Banjo Kazooie for me. I never get tired of playing it, I don't know why. Probably because it was one of my first games I ever owned myself and I wasn't playing a borrowed game. I also love the music, and last summer I got a personal reply from the composer of most of Rare/Rareware's music, which was great.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Hmm... considering how it's more of my childhood than any Zelda will ever hope to be (I just got into Zelda last year), I will have to say Halo 3. No contest. That game alone was and is still a HUGE part of my childhood, making it hands-down my absolute favorite game of all time. I will say Twilight Princess comes very close, but Zelda games apparently don't count here. The next runner up would have to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Yes, I know, I have a large range of games that I play :D.

Super smash bros Brawl is probably my favourite game except for Twilight Princess, also, Sly 2 because it was an Important part of my childhood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom