• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Nintendo System.

Favorite nintendo system

• Color TV Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

• Super Nintendo Entertainment System

• Nintendo 64

• Nintendo GameCube

• Wii

• Game Boy Pocket

• Game Boy Light

• Game Boy Color

• Game Boy Advance

• Game Boy Advance SP

• Game Boy Micro

• Nintendo DS

• Nintendo DS Lite

• Nintendo DSi

• Nintendo DSi XL

• Nintendo 3DS

• Total voters

Djinn

and Tonic
I would have to say the Gameboy Advance. I was at first going to say Super Nintendo easily until I realized that the GBA was for the most part a pocket SNES. Just about every top tier SNES game was eventually ported over to the GBA as well as several NES games and even Genesis games. It gave us the last top down view Zelda game, three more 2D Sonic the Hedgehog games, every main Super Mario game, a few never before released Megaman games, and even a couple updates of old series like Bionic Commando and Contra. Plus I liked all the Castlevania games to appear on it, they mostly followed the Symphony of the Night format that I loved.

It was only lacking in a backlight which was later added to the SP. But the SP was made a little too unnecessarily thin which made it annoying to hold for long periods of time. The original GBA was much better designed to be held, and not for spending lots of time in the pocket like the SP. I had a hinged screen cover anyway so it wan not even an issue for me then.

im on team gameboy color. it was the first nintendo system i found myself playing for hours on end. Thanks to a little series called pokemon :P I would say n64 because i have played that probably more than the gameboy.. but i just wasn't old enough when that wave hit (was 5 when it released). I just don't have any memories on the system like I do of me staying up late battling the elite four dozens of times over to die on the last guys last pokemon.. those were the days.. :P

So far my mind is battling for the N64, or the Gamecube. I can't really choose. They are both outstanding systems. In the end, I guess the gamecube for its many fun game selections and various titles.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
SNES, 64 and Wii are up there but I'd definitely pick GameCube because it was the most underrated system, along Xbox of it's time and it had the most advanced graphics and amazing games that still look fairly good today. And look at the disks, they look like Chocolate Chip cookies!! XD

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Gamecube. Easily. I basically grew up playing games on my gamecube like Mario Kart: Double Dash, Luigi Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Melee and so many more fun games.

The N64 was my first console. All of my favorites were on it: OoT, MM, DK64, SM64, SSB to name a few. It has the most unique controller which to me never seemed impractical. ({s}NES: I only ever played a few games for, GC: Delt with mine braking, Wii: Have seen way too many trash games, GB{C}{A}: just too limited for the same experiences as on console, DS: also full of gimmicks based on the stiles, 3DS: Far too new.)

I have to choose the N64. The reasons being that it really got me into gaming, there were many fantastic games to play, and I played my first Zelda game on it. Ocarina of Time being my first Zelda game, it has much greater advantage than the other systems haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom