• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Nintendo System.

Favorite nintendo system

• Color TV Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

• Super Nintendo Entertainment System

• Nintendo 64

• Nintendo GameCube

• Wii

• Game Boy Pocket

• Game Boy Light

• Game Boy Color

• Game Boy Advance

• Game Boy Advance SP

• Game Boy Micro

• Nintendo DS

• Nintendo DS Lite

• Nintendo DSi

• Nintendo DSi XL

• Nintendo 3DS

• Total voters
The N64 had such great games and I have a lot of memories with the system.
Seeking into my brothers room to play whatever cartridge was in there.

I'm totally nostalgic to the N64, so many hours spent playing smash bros, OoT, star fox, goldeneye, DK64, oh how i wish i could be a kid again ;\ also why no virtual boy???

Last edited:
The GameCube because it was the first Nintendo Console that I bought with my own money. The Gameboy/Color/GBA, the SNES, the N64 all belonged to my brothers, so when I finally got something of my own, that made me so happy.

I like the Wii the best. I always rate a system by the games that are on it, and the Wii has the Virtual Console and it can play Gamecube games. Most of the games I like on older systems are on the Virtual Console. That said, I don't actually have a Wii. I own an N64, a Gamecube, and the handhelds from the original Game Boy to the DS Lite. I do play my friend's Wii a lot though.

All of them. :P Really, the Gameboy, SNES, N64, Gamecube and Wii all have awesome titles I wouldn't want to be without.

Has to be the super NES. Had amazing games! And you absolutley cannot beat the music! Got to go play some Super mario world :D

I would say my favorite Nintendo system would be the Super Nintendo because It had great games like A Link to the Past, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom