• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Nintendo System.

Favorite nintendo system

• Color TV Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

• Super Nintendo Entertainment System

• Nintendo 64

• Nintendo GameCube

• Wii

• Game Boy Pocket

• Game Boy Light

• Game Boy Color

• Game Boy Advance

• Game Boy Advance SP

• Game Boy Micro

• Nintendo DS

• Nintendo DS Lite

• Nintendo DSi

• Nintendo DSi XL

• Nintendo 3DS

• Total voters
Second console I bought was the Wii, and I've had it for the longest, and still play it. So for me, the Wii's the best, though I grew up playing N64 and gamecube at my cousin's house.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I chose the SNES because I thorougly enjoyed every single game I've played on it. It also has a lot of classics, and who doesn't love classics?

M

Monti Thunder

HUH NINTEDO BEEN SLAGGING OFF A BIT IN YEARS YO THERE COOLEST CONSOLE WAS THE GAMECUBE YO AND IT TOOK 8 BATTERYSD TO POWERS THAT THING HUH DONT WANNA BRAG BUT MY DAD HAS ONE AND READERS JUST MADE A NEW SUGGESTION SO HEAD ON DOWN YO

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I had a really hard time picking between the NES and the Nintendo 64. They're both great consoles and were revolutionary at the time. I have to go with the Nintendo 64 because most of the NES games were made by 3rd party slackoffs.

Gotta go with the SNES. The library of games just can't be beat. I still play the system today and it's as great as ever, the games have aged really well.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I love the N64. I still have mine and I've been playing it since I was old enough to play video games. I always go back to it and it was a revolution in gaming.

The SNES will always be my favorite. Aside from being the first game console I ever owned, the SNES had an ENORMOUS library of excellent titles such as F-Zero, Super Mario World, Super Castlevania 4, A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy 4-6, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Mega Man X1-3, and Super Mario Kart just to name a few.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
For me, it's a four way tie between the Wii, the Game Cube, the 3ds, and the Gameboy advance (SP).

Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, and 3DS all tied for first. The four systems all boast a plethora of engaging and stimulating titles including Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros. Melee, the Super Mario Advance series, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Wario Land 4, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and more. The first of these, the N64, revolutionized gaming forever by adding a whole new dimension to the paying field. The last of these, the 3DS, is proving to be an especially effective tool in providing new features to consumers on a consistent basis. Much like the N64 it also opens a new dimension-3D oncemore but this time shed in a new, bold, and exciting stereoscopic light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom