• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Nintendo System.

Favorite nintendo system

• Color TV Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

• Super Nintendo Entertainment System

• Nintendo 64

• Nintendo GameCube

• Wii

• Game Boy Pocket

• Game Boy Light

• Game Boy Color

• Game Boy Advance

• Game Boy Advance SP

• Game Boy Micro

• Nintendo DS

• Nintendo DS Lite

• Nintendo DSi

• Nintendo DSi XL

• Nintendo 3DS

• Total voters

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Tough call between the N64 and the SNES. I have fond, strong memories with both. But I picked N64- can you really beat the system with OoT, MM, SM64, MK64, Goldeneye, B-K, B-T, and Pokemon Stadium?! :)

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I voted for the Gamecube, it has so many awesome games on it like:
-Twilight Princess
-Ocarina of Time
-Mario Cart Double Dash
-Four Swords Adventures
- Wind waker
- Sonic Battle 2 ( I think thats the name?)
-Sonice Collection
These games are very good and they have lots of memories of me and my family wraped up in them.

my favorite would have to be the N64 such a great console, with awesome games and controller. the GBA is really good too

Definitely the SNES. It had sooooo many good games. I think I'll name a few.

Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Illusion of Gaia
Donkey Kong Country
DK Country 2
DK Country 3
Super Metroid
Super Mario Kart
Kirby Superstar
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Mega Man X3
F-Zero
Street Fighter 2
Mega Man VII
Super Mario All-Stars

And the list goes on...

Also with games like:

Demon's Crest
Lufia and the Fortress of Doom
Lufia II
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire II
Zelda: A Link to the Past (duh)
Final Fight 3
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Killer Instinct
Mortal Kombat
MK II
MK 3
Street Fighter II (all its editions)
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
Tetris and Dr. Mario
Super Game Boy
Super Ghouls N Ghosts
Super Castlevania IV
Super Punch Out
Super Mario RPG
and like you said the list just goes on.

This is why many like us considered this legendary console to be the best Nintendo system to be produced and both our list just speaks for it selves. It almost had everything from platformers to RPG to adventure to fighting to puzzles, it just had the most diverse lineup compared to any Nintendo console and that's what you call amazing third party support. The only Nintendo system to match that was the DS which almost has everything too LOL.

can you really beat the system with OoT, MM, SM64, MK64, Goldeneye, B-K, B-T, and Pokemon Stadium?! :)

Super NES's lineup says hi :)

Last edited:

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
You Put The Color TV Game On The List But Not The Virtual Boy?

My Favorite Is The SNES, Gotta Love 16-Bit Games!

For me, it would probably be tie between N64 and GC, but since I can only choose 1, I'd have to say GC.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
N64 will always be my favorite system. There are just so many games on there that will be timeless classics for me, I could go back and play them all the time.

As a guy who really loves a great RPG, I have to go with the Super Nintendo. RPG games were at an all-time high then and they haven't been perfected since then.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
It's hard to answer this question, because on one hand I really love the Wii and 3DS because they combine giving us new gaming experiences with letting us relive the old. Finally we're getting backwards compatibility with Nintendo as well :)

However, I've been there when most of these consoles were out (didn't own or even play all of them, of course, the 3DS was my first ever handheld), so I have a lot of fond memories. And I think the console that really stood out to me in my years were the N64. I was 14 when I bought it. I had gotten my first job, saved up money steadily until I had enough to go out and get it. It's the first console I owned where the money didn't come from birthday or christmas gifts, so it was a very proud moment for me. The games were amazing and I'm upset that my controller has become so stiff and hard to play with, because some of those games are still not available on the wii :( (Donkey Kong 64, Banjo Kazzoie, etc)

So part of me wants to say the wii because of backwards compability, but another part of me wants to say the N64 for being awesome, lol

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I'm surprised no one else said NES. I mean, come on! If it weren't for the NES, you wouldn't even HAVE the SNES, N64, Gamecube, or Wii. Plus multiple series got their start on the NES, including Zelda. You can't argue with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom