• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing What is your favorite new feature?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
We can finally put DIY recipes in storage, I can finally have a clean island and only pull them out when needed. I will share more once I have played with the Nook Store opened.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I am so happy that Retail is able to customize the Nookling Shop furniture, it will make cataloging everything so much easier and I won't have to rely on others for help.
:wynaut:

Favorite feature is pretending not to be home when my neighbors try to visit. Vines and stepladders are also cool since I never installed inclines due to my narrow cliffs that I wanted to keep.

Least favorite feature is probably a tie between Brewster not triggering because I don't want to add the art expansion to my museum until I've accumulated more art, and being unable to get rid of accent walls once they're applied.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I really love all the new features. I've opened up one store on Harv's island, hoping to get some more but right now all my bells are kinda spread between that, a bridge I'm doing, home upgrades, and meanwhile I'm trying to donate more to the museum so I can get Brewster. The recepies are okaaaay, they seem good mostly for decor'. It's not like they have any effects you couldn't get from an apple or pear. So overall I'd have to go with the gyroids. I was sad that they weren't in this game, and just having them makes the islands atmosphere so much nicer.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Then I feel like I should be able to trigger it even without the art section because all my other exhibits are completed minus two sea creatures.
I think you prbly need to have the art section, the same way the game makes you have all the side rooms in your house before you can get the upstairs or downstairs.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
being unable to get rid of accent walls once they're applied.
When I was messing with them in Paradise Planning, I was able to undo them by reapplying a wallpaper to the entire room. I feel like it should be the same case in your own homes. I haven't actually tried them in my own homes yet, though.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think my favorite new feature might actually end up being polishing. The fact that you can use custom designs on them is really cool. I can make it look like fall leaves are falling inside my house or make little ghosties and bats floating around inside. So great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom