• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Movie of This Year So Far

S

smileyfaceman

What Was the Best Movie of 2012?

what do you think the best movie in 2012 was?

The Dark Knight Rises - Second best movie of all-time in my opinion. This movie concluded the trilogy so well; it's hard to top such amazing movies as Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but TDKR did it. All of the characters were excellent, especially Bane. In fact, I'm convinced that if this movie had absolutely nothing to do with Batman, I'd still love it.

Honorable mentions:
-The Amazing Spider-Man
-Django Unchained
-The Avengers
-Skyfall
-Chronicle
-Lincoln
-Men in Black III

I looked on the year's top 10 highest-grossing movies on Wikipedia, and I've only seen 2 of them (The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit). Wow, I haven't been keeping up with my movie-watching. Soooo I don't have much of a say on this, but between the two I liked the Hobbit a lot better. I thought the Dark Knight Rises was kind of lame and cliche, and just a bunch of buildings getting blown up...plus I couldn't understand a word Bane was saying (he was such a disappointment to me after the sadistic Joker, best villain ever) but that's just my opinion. I thought the Hobbit dragged on in some parts, but the action was well choreographed and it was touching in some moments...I just love underdog stories, and hobbits are the best underdogs (the commonest of the common folk! The most unlikely heroes! ^^). Yeahhhhhhhh

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm There are 3 standout films for me:

The Hunger Games, American Pie the reunion and Prometheus, but for me Hunger Games wins easily!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I haven't seen the Hobbit yet, so I would say Cabin in the Woods for me. I shouldn't be surprised that I ended up loving it since it's Joss Whedon, but usually I'm not a fan of the horror genre, but I wholeheartedly loved this movie from beginning to end :)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Out of all the movies I've seen (which wasn't that many, lol), I would say my 2012 movie would be Resident Evil Damnation. Forever my favorite! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom