• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past What is Your Favorite Medalion?

What medalion is your favorite in ALttp?

• Bombos Medalion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ether Medalion

• Quake Medalion

• Total voters

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
My favorite was actually the Quake Medallion. I never used the medallions too much because I was always paranoid in my magic conservation when actually fighting, however I found the Bombos was the most useful in those cases. As for the Ether Medallion, I actually did favor the concept of the Ether Medallion more than the Bombos, though I hardly ever used it except when it was required or I was messing around.

But the Quake Medallion was always the most fun for me to use just for the heck of it, and I just love the animation for it. It was also the most memorable for me to obtain, since the other two were obtained in a similar way, and this one had to be obtained in what I found to be a much more interesting (and slightly unexpected) way.

My favorite medallion would be the Quake Medallion because like Super Silly said, it was very wierd how you obtained it and I used it alot.

I loved the Bombos, it never failed me at anything. But the ether was very useful sometimes. I never used quake except to open the dungeon before turtle rock.:D:D:D:D:D

I like Bombos the most.
In a pinch? Almost dead? Bombos kills all your enemies (on the screen) and makes your life a lot easier!

(Just don't run out of magic)

Djinn

and Tonic
I would easily say the Bombos Medallion. Ether and Quake were fun too and very useful at times, but Quake did not always work on every enemy on the screen and that is important because of the large amount of magic it takes to use. Ether also used up a lot of magic and would not fully kill everything on the screen, just hurt them. Bombos most of the time would finish everything on the screen, which is why it was my best tactic for those times when I was swarmed with enemies. It was the perfect room clearer, and if the initial magic attack did not kill everything, the many fires created by it would cause further damage to whatever was left within the room.

That, and there is just something satisfying about lighting everything around you on fire all at once. I really wish that medallion would make another appearance in the games. Din's Fire was just not as satisfying, and the fire arrows cannot do enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom