• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Mario Game FOR THE WII

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a tai between the two galaxy tittles. the second one was essentially better, but the first one had more of an the "OMG MARIO IS AN F**KING SPACE!!!" factor to me...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd have to say either Galaxy 2 or New Super Mario Bros Wii. Galaxy 1 has somewhat awkward controls IMO, but that's just me.

MW7

My favorite is actually Super Paper Mario. There were a lot of good ideas put into that game like flipping from 2d to 3d.

Pen

The game is on!
Super Mario Galaxy 2, definitely! That game holds the standards of a Zelda game! When I played the first Super Mario Galaxy I loved it, I found the levels very creative and enjoyable. When I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 my hopes weren't really that high, but ones I started playing I just loved it! The levels were even better than in it's prequel. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is not even the absolute best Mario game on the Wii in my opinion, it's the absolute best Mario game of all time!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Most definitely New Super Mario Bros. Wii. As much as I love the 3D Mario games (a la Galaxy 1 and 2), I love the sidescolling games so much more. Plus, you can play multi-player and it's fun trying not to die with everyone jumping on your head all the time. That and even though I try my best not to let nostalgia get to me, it reminds me of my childhood with Super Mario Bros. 3.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Mario Galaxy 2. It was challenging and it had Yoshi, hell yeah. I think another good Mario game was one without Mario, it's Wario Land Shake it, I borrowed it and hooooly crap I didn't even finish it.

The first Super Mario Galaxy. Second one was probably just as good objectively speaking, but couldn't match the first one's originality IMO. (Liked the hub, soundtrack, characters and levels in the first one more too.)

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Super Mario Galaxy 2 or Mario Party 9

depends on the situation but I believe that I genuinely had more fun with Mario Party 9 because friends make everything more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom